Wall Street Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Wall Street Services

First Impressions Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wall Street Services (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen, then they brought me into the office for an examination and then an interview with the person who phone screened me and another person who I would be working with. The phone screen was around 20 minutes, the examination was around 45 minutes and the interviews with about half an hour each.

After that stage they brought me in for a final round interview with the person who initially phone screened me and the President of the company. It was a 2 hour ordeal that was very thorough.

The best thing to do in preparation for an interview with them is know your resume inside and out. Be confident with both your work and educational experience, do not worry to much about the "test" that will be administered.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wall Street Services (Boston, MA).

Interview

Basically I applied on their website and was contacted almost immediately for a short who interview. Then I was asked to come in and take their three assessment test. The first was mostly logic, the second all spelling and vocabulary and the final was basic arithmetic.

Interview Questions

• For me, all the math and logic was very easy but the second section was difficult. You are asked to complete spelling of incomplete words using the definitions.   Answer Question

Registration Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wall Street Services.

Interview

I originally applied for a role online advertised by WSS through a indeed or simply hire cant recall. A few hours later I received an email response from WSS saying they received my application and that they liked my resume and would like to schedule a phone interview. It was a 10 min phone interview with a recruiter from WSC, asking questions like current salary, tell me about your work experience, tell me about one situation where you dealt with a problem etc. Then the recruiter said that they would like to progress to the next step which was to come to the office and go through series of assessment tests followed by one to one interview. I scheduled for the face to face meeting. The recruiter who I spoke to wasnt there. Was asked to take 3 assessment tests before anything. Really unexpected but not difficult questions. they provide you with scrap paper for the math questions. Then sat with another recruiter who interviewed me, went through my assessment results, and asked mostly behaviourial questions. Recruiter was polite but there was a radio blaring music in the background which was distracting whilst interviewing (not in a closed off room but sat in a corner of an open floor partitioned off from the rest of the floor so whatever you say was probably still within earshot of others). Was not interviewed for any specific role, just purely a registration process so a bit a of paperwork. Then they told me that if anything suitable became available they would call me.

Interview Questions

• Assessment test - 14 letter word meaning person in charge of a plant? Helpful to know what expressions like "cut cards" or "foolhardy" mean; filling in missing letters of words and only presented the definition - so you will need to know meaning and correct spelling of words; math questions like 4 stool legs are different lengths, 20 inch, 22 inch, 20.5 inch and 21 inch what is the total least amount of inches removed to make the stool stand evenly? and then try to answer 90 math questions in 5 mins (adding, subtracting, multiplication and division - no calculator).   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wall Street Services (New York, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

phone screen, onsite test and interview with general behavioral questions such as what is your biggest accomplishment for the past year, leadership experiences, teamwork experiences, how do you handle pressure. Got an offer right after the interview. Then sign some background check document etc. the staff is really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• test is difficult especially with the volcab, but other than that, interview questions are all general behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wall Street Services (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a receptionist i believe, she asked several questions based on my resume. after a few questions, she said to arrange a one to one interview with a manager there, and also to take a three part test, which was fairly easy, under time pressure, and the interview also went well easy few quesitons.

Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wall Street Services in January 2010.

Interview

I raised some tough questions about their commission, but their hidden feels I tell ya!

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer commission over fixed salary?   1 Answer