Waste Pro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Waste Pro

1.9

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Waste Pro (West Palm Beach, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Interview with division mgr, next regional manager and vp, if hired you will get an offer in writing, next background and drug test if all passed you are ready to go.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the one we should hire?   2 Answers

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Longwood, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Thank you to all the Supervisors at Sanford and OBT that recruit Qualified helpers, and have the vision of always improving, promoting and providing leadership for the future . Promoting with-in is thier culture at Waste Pro

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work at Waste Pro   1 Answer

Office Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waste Pro.

Interview

I was interviewed one week and offered the position the following week. There was one HR person and two other decision makers in the room. Based on my past experience as an interviewer and hiring manager, they were unprepared and just looking to get the process over as quickly as possible.

Interview Questions

• Why I was leaving my current position   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alachua, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Alachua, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Short initial interview, was told that they would call back for second interviews, but would already know who they were going to hire (I felt this was leading me to believe I had the job). I was called back for the second interview, which I felt went extremely well. I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Initial interview was easy questions - what would current employer say is your weakest area - etc. Second interview, was asked if I would be ok with going over local management's head if necessary. Felt this was a set up to fail question.   2 Answers

Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Lies it was all lies they are not good people. They are trying to get the work done with half the staff needed. You better run. This job is a last resort for a employee situation. Not good . Not professional at all. It's bs. Drivers beware Drvers beware

Interview Questions

• To drive legally but that change to being coheres to drive illegally later   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Monroe, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

I went too the job fair and had interview then waiting on y'all call me back but didn't hear back. I still like know y'all still hiring for the driver position?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want too work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Summerville, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview by the office manager. I then had a second interview by the division manager and was hired immediately. I came in to fill out paperwork the next week and started the following Monday. It took 3 weeks from the time I applied to start working.

Interview Questions

• In terms of work experience and skills, what could you bring to Waste Pro that would benefit us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Fort Myers, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied took about 2 weeks to get a call back. Went to the interview and interviewed with two Hr employees and the Manager I would report to. Interview was nice and easy simple basic questions. Received an offer the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was the general manager and the hr manager. They basically asked me scenario type questions. They then asked me about previous job duties and tasks. I was then asked why did I choose the company and where did I see myself in five years. They asked salary requirements as well.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to work with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waste Pro (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

It was not as stuffy as what I am use to.. Had a lot of what would you do questions and the interview was friendly. I met the office manager first and then the Division Manager. I spent about 1.5 hours there on interview day. I felt like it was more of a conversational interview. They also told me about the company.

Interview Questions

• To tell me about my most challenging moment.   1 Answer