Whitley Penn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Whitley Penn

2.7

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Spoke to HR and got a skype interview with a partner and two managers. The over all interview process was about 2.5 hours. It was a good experience. They expected me to have a lot of questions prepared and allowed me to do a lot of the talking. They did not ask too many questions.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Houston, TX).

Interview

The interview process wasn't in any way intense/stressful. The first took place on campus and the interviewer (a senior) asked questions about me and my resume. I was then called back and told that I was invited to an office visit. At the office visit, I interviewed with a few different manages and a partner. They were more conversations than interviews.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was an on campus interview. I did my research before going in for the interview. I thought I would be quizzed on how well I knew company culture and services during the interview but it was actually very casual and friendly interview process. She mostly wanted to to know why I was interested in Accounting, Audit in particular. Other than that, it was all very basic getting-to-know someone type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why does Audit interest you more than tax?   1 Answer

Auditing Interview

Interview

I reached out via email to the recruiter and a couple weeks later heard back from her to set up an interview. I interviewed 3 people over Skype.

They didn't really ask too many questions. They wanted to know how interested I was in them and allowed me to ask most of the questions.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in Whitley Penn?
      What industry would you like to work in?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. The pay was about the same and even better than most other accounting firms including Big 4.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewing with Whitley Penn was great. They were friendly, understanding, open to any and all questions I had for them. I'm very excited to work for such a great company.

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Lubbock, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process included one on one interviews, dinners, socials, and an office visit. They were all very friendly and made sure that you felt comfortable at all times. The office visit have a tour and 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about things off of my resume and then the conversation went from there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Lubbock, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

I got the interview through my campus recruitment. The on campus interview was fairly short. The lady I interviewed with seemed disinterested and stand offish. The process was fairly quick.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whitley Penn (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Had a campus interview and then at the second interview they made offers. They said they would follow up to let me know my background check was done and then never did.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whitley Penn.

Interview

The interview process was really relaxed. They were trying to get to know me as a person, to see if I would fit well at their company with their work culture.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Whitley Penn.

Interview

I applied through school recruitment and had an on campus interview. The interview was relaxed and more like a conversation. I thought the interview went really well, but I emailed my interviewer a thank you letter and he never responded.