Woodrow Mercer Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Woodrow Mercer Group

Recruitment Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Woodrow Mercer Group (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

They basically lure you into believing that provided you get this “ opportunity “, you would be groomed for a Recruitment Consultant Postion where you would luckily get a decent pay. Without mentioning the duration of this appretenticeship nor the fact that you would basically be doing the same job of a Consultant without getting a third of their salary.
     Speaking of which, the ridiculous wage is justified on the grounds that “ they pay for your training “ ( they pay themselves right?).
    Lastly, the manager who was in charge had me come over for a trial where I had to immerse myself into their world and call up potential job seekers. The manager , who apparently had nothing better to do, even had me call him while he pretended to be a job seeker ( shall I mention poor acting skills ?).

Interview Questions

• Do you have any ongoing application elesewhere ? Where exaclty ? Are you ok with the (ridiculous) pay ?   1 Answer