World Federation of United Nations Associations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

World Federation of United Nations Associations Interview Questions

2 Interview Reviews

Interview Experience

Interview Experience
100%
0%
0%

Getting an Interview

Getting an Interview
100%

Interview Difficulty

2.0
Average

Interview Difficulty

Hard

Average

Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at World Federation of United Nations Associations

More

Candidate Interview Reviews

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty

Filter

Sort: Popular Date Difficulty
  1.  

    Development Intern Interview

    Anonymous Interview Candidate
    Declined Offer

    Interview

    Received a request for an interview three days later. Interview was quick and lasted only for about thirty minutes with the potential direct supervisor and the president. Then they proceeded to request references and offered me the position a week later.

    Interview Questions

    Reasons for Declining

    Because it was an unpaid position.

  2.  

    Administrative and Human Resources Assistant Interview

    Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Accepted Offer
    Positive Experience
    Easy Interview

    (Translated from English)

    Application

    I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at World Federation of United Nations Associations (Geneva (Switzerland)) in April 2011.

    Interview

    J'ai répondu à une annonce sur idealist.org. J'ai été invité a passé un entretien téléphonique car j'étais au Mexique. Ma candidature a été acceptée, j'ai été contacté par un autre interne et on est restés en contact jusqu'à ce que je commence à travailler.

    Response to an advertisement in idealist.org / Invitation to a phone interview because I was in Mexico at that moment / then application successful, contacted by another intern and follow-up until I take my responsibility.

    Interview Questions

    • Des questions claires et simples : quels sont vos objectifs de carrière ? Pourquoi avoir choisi de postuler chez WFUNA ? Aucune question sur mes compétences organisationnelles. Et une présentation de 20 minutes des nouveaux programmes de l'association.   Clear and easy questions: What are your career goals? Why did you chose to apply to WFUNA?... No questions about your organizational skills. and 20 min of description of the new programs of the organization   Answer Question
Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.