X3 Tradesmen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at X3 Tradesmen

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at X3 Tradesmen (West Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring was super easy, I emailed my resumè, and got a call a few weeks later. Went in and filled out paperwork, simple as that. A few more words.

Interview Questions

• About my need for employment and loss of previous employment   Answer Question

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at X3 Tradesmen (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable, informative and genuine. X3 is very professional in all aspects, they cater to the prospect and make them fill as if they were family. Make sure if your thirsty you have a drink no pressure employment process. To me x3 is family. Unlike many who promise such a atmosphere, x3 delivers.

Interview Questions

• Experience, time as a electrician etc.   1 Answer

Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at X3 Tradesmen (Denver, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

i was contacted and asked if i was interested in joining the team of x3. about a week later i was hired. an important note...the corporate office WILL reach out and do their part in making sure that you are well informed and well taken care of. very nice.

Journeyman Plumber Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at X3 Tradesmen (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Very quick interview and application process assisted by X3 administrative staff. Staff are very pleasant and helpful. Technical testing and drug screen required. Brief safety orientation also required. Must have a current journeyman or apprentice license.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a current plumbing license   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wages are fixed based on experience level.

Plumber Apprentice Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at X3 Tradesmen in October 2016.

Interview

Interview, background Check as well as a drug screening. Knowledge questions and a presentation. Get to know you and your hobbies and what type of person you are. Type of music you listen too.