York & Chapel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at York & Chapel

Web Developer/Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at York & Chapel (Milford, CT) in September 2011.

Interview

Started off with phone interview on Sunday with the Director of Operations (45 minutes). Then had a phone interview with the Founder/CEO (1 hour). The week after, met with him in their NYC office for about an hour, discussed. Had the offer in about 3 more days.

Interview Questions

Did a kind of sample work week test with the company for about 10 days. The people are wonderful; the work and the pay don't make it worth it.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at York & Chapel (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

After a standard application of cover letter and resume via online submission. The first round was a friendly and causal group interview consisting of standard randomized questions to each candidate and a group activity. There was a second round that consisted of a more traditional interview of a one candidate to one/two employer ratio.

Interview Questions

• Group Activity:

You will be placed in a group of 3 or 4. You will be given an opportunity to ask [redacted] 3 quick questions about Y&C. Form your understanding of Y&C, the answers to your questions, and possibly your imagination, prepare a 1-2 minutes pitch to sell Y&C services.
      1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at York & Chapel (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

Very casual for first interview, slightly more in depth during second round. Really just a review of my portfolio with a few questions about rationale behind design decisions. Company seemed interested in what I was looking for and how that would fit. Overall a pleasant experience.