e-Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at e-Solutions

DB2 Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at e-Solutions (Newark, DE) in May 2015.

Interview

I talked to Rishi at e-solutions, they asked me to sign an authorization to submit, the form indicated TCS in Charlotte, NC, I had my technical interview with TCS and was told the position was in Delaware and at that point I refused the location and ended the call. I did GREAT on the technical.

Interview Questions

• General DB2 LUW DBA questions, if you know DB2LUW you will do fine.   1 Answer

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at e-Solutions in January 2014.

Interview

Initially told the recruiter I was interested, then received 2 documents to return signed, authorizing them to represent me to their end client. I was very busy at the time and could not return them immediately. Within hours I began receiving very rude phone calls - about 2 per hour - inquiring why I had not yet replied and when I could be expected to. Then received a mildly threatening email and decided that I could not be associated with anyone so rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why have you not responded to my request to return signed documents?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at e-Solutions (San Jose, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

i got myself referred by an ex colleague of mine. then we had 2 step interview; one with technical lead and then with CEO. after this, i was offered a job.when i joined i found that the environment was as prefessional as described. leaders listen to the employees here. we can always go ahead andspeak with them for any issues.

Interview Questions

• what can you do make the recuritment business innovative?   Answer Question