eDegreeAdvisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eDegreeAdvisor Interview Questions

Interviews at eDegreeAdvisor

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Bowie, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Bowie, MD).

Interview

the interview was very brief and straight to the point. one of the most smooth sailing interviews I've ever had. the woman that i spoke too was very professional. the interview was about 3 to 4 minutes long, she explained to me the process for hiring, and what the company does. once the interview was over the woman had offered me the position and was sending over an email for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience in call centers and working from home.   Answer Question

EDegree Advisor At Home Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Norfolk, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online on 9/1 and completed a Basic Computer Literacy Quiz and Basic Internet Skills Assessment. After passing both, I received an email to set up an interview, this was all done on 9/1. I wasn't available until today, 9/8/2015. The interview lasted about 5 mins or so. It was very easy. It included a few questions and somewhat of a description of the job duties. At the end of the interview, I was told that I would be a good candidate and an email has been sent to my email address on file. The email was pertaining to picking a day for Orientation. Once I replied with the day of my choosing, I was sent another email with attachments for payroll, employment contract W9, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? What makes you a great candidate for this position? Describe your customer service experience, etc.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Hamilton, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Extremely friendly, and answered my questions and explained things very well to me about the job. She asked me questions about employment history and what did I feel qualified me for this position with edegree.

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Media, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Media, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a brief but informative interview. It went very well. She asked me 3 questions. Those questions were all very to the point. I enjoyed talking with her about the position and I liked that she was very tolerant of my questions.

EDegree Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Greensboro, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

a phone interview done by a representative asking all kinds of questions relating to customer services skills, and talking on the phones, from how many years of customer service, to listening for a pleasant phone voice

Interview Questions

• they listened to your voice, asked about your experience on the phones   Answer Question

Home Based Independent Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I was told what the job entailed and that it was sales. I was told that i would be calling people and trying to get them to return to school. Those who wanted to return, I am responsible for helping them find a school, and then getting their information to the school. I was told I would be an independent contractor, so I do not expect benefits.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I thought I could handle the requirements of the position.   1 Answer

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mims, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Mims, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Submit resume and internet speed. Once I got resume and internet speed in they got back to me with a job offer within 48 hours and set up training within 48 hours. The trainer with eDegree are awesome and you have their support to get you to the next level. Regular evaluations are done so the ability to increase your hourly wage the boundaries are set by you the opportunity is there.

Interview Questions

• Hours you can work, job experience   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor.

Interview

I applied on a Tuesday and got contacted that following Thursday after they emailed me about what was a good time to set up a phone interview. When I got the call, I was asked where did I hear about the Company? Why would I be a great fit? Then after that, she told me she was going to send me the test assessments to my email. I passed the assesments (Which were basically about computer skills) and then she sent me the Training information I needed. The interview call only took about 3 mins at the most. Process took 2 days and got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Rome, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Rome, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

There really was no interview. They hired pretty much anyone. So it was extremely easy to get on board. There is nothing more to put here as there was no interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at eDegreeAdvisor (Detroit, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

They call ask you questions, then ask you which time is good for you. Then some one will email you to let you know if you hired and the next training starts.