eInstruction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

eInstruction Interview Questions

2.0

Interview

Started with a phone interview and then 2 days later I came in for an interview. I came in for 2 other interview the next week and was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• The gave some case scenarios that I was not familiar with.   Answer Question

Technical Communications Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at eInstruction (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Everything sounded great, they made me the offer, I accepted, and then they changed their minds! Speaks to not having clear direction. I think I definitely dodged a bullet!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary. GET THE OFFER IN WRITING!

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at eInstruction (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview with the manager and the team to see if you match the team you would be working with and how well. The interview is typical and questions match average interview questions for sales. Review a site on how to promote yourself and that is your best foot into the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you are the best fit for the position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was an easy process if you know what you want for a salary and demand it with supporting proof of why you should be paid the amount you ask for. Many positions are all paid the same in sales.