flydubai Interview Questions | Glassdoor

flydubai Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.9

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai in June 2017.

Interview

Still in the process of getting hired however so far I passed two stages, the online screening and the online assessment tests, awaiting now for the video interview. The only advice I can give is to ensure you are in a quiet environment while doing the tests.

Interview Questions

• -Talk about yourself and your previous work experience
      -Why do you want to join Flydubai?
      -What does it mean "Excellent customer service" for you?
      -Anything else you would like to add to support your application.   3 Answers

Mechanic B Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at flydubai (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

After sending my papers, a week after they sent me an email saying that I have to make an online test within 5 days, after performing the test that same day they sent me another mail to indicate that I have to conduct an interview to Through hirevue in which they asked 3 questions.
    After 2 weeks they sent me another mail to indicate that I have a personal interview in dubai but in Witch i have to cover all the expenses of tickets and hotel

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online. The following day I got an email to take the online test. It was in four parts, which were timed so you have to read, comprehend and answer very fast. Two days later I received an
    invitation for the online video interview. Now waiting for the results.

Interview Questions

• What is great customer service to you?   1 Answer
    • Why would you like to work for Flydubai?   Answer Question
    • Talk about yourself and your previous work experience?   Answer Question
    • Would you like to add anything more about yourself that is not on your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying online I got a mail for online assessment to be taken within 5 days
    initially a written assessment
    4 sections - including
    English, logical, situational
    after 5 days got a mail for
    followed by video interview
    now am waiting for response

Overall the interview was good and average difficulty

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai in May 2015.

Interview

I got an email to do a online assessment after 2 weeks i submitted my application. The assessment includes 4 parts: some questions for them to understand your personality, and also to test your logic and english level. Then i got an email for First video interview after few days.

Just did the video yesterday, still waiting for result. The video interviews contains 4 questions that i listed below. The interview software will show you each question on screen, give you 60sec to prepare for your answer and you have 2 mins to record your answer.

Interview Questions

• 1. why do you want to be a flight attendant with flyDubai and what do you know about the duty of this role.   2 Answers
    • 2. What do you want us to know about you which are not on your resume.   Answer Question
    • 3. Why do you think flydubai should hire you.   Answer Question
    • 4. Explain your past work experiences.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at flydubai (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Poor and very unprofessional. Was your time with pre tests then a video interview that is pointless as it does not give you any time to answer correctly. What happened to Human in Human Resources!!! I am an advocate of technology and implemented many solutions but found the FlyDubai process pointless

Interview Questions

• Too micro level for senior positions, when hiring leadership position, technical details can be learned remembered but leadership, financial, and people skill is something you either have or don't. Focus was on technical rather on managerial. You can hire any technical person and further his knowledge by training, but you can teach them to lead or manage!!!! that is what make the difference in candidate, HR seems to miss this and are completely oblivious   1 Answer

Junior Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

online application on which I was invited to an assessment day. they just wanted to see who is friendly and doesn't have to butt heads with everyone . we did a basic maths test and English test. we had to show we could discuss issues and work together.

Interview Questions

• basic math and understanding of English   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Karm (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai (Al Karm (Tunisia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Hello every one, so I applyed online and after 4 days I received the email to take the online test. I did the online test and I got an another email right away (just 10mn after I finished the online test) And then I did the online interview and I am still waiting for the email.
    I have been waiting for 5 days, does anyone know how long it takes to get a response and If I don't get the invitation by email for the assesment day do they send me an email to tell me that I'm not accepted?

In Flight Retail Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai in August 2017.

Interview

It first involves completion of your profile on their website and once it is done I got instantly a link to online test which needs to be completed in 5 days after that their is video interview through Hirevue on 3 questions

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the role?what motivated you to apply?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at flydubai.

Interview

Interview process was simple and effective. First you will be asked to take on a online assessment test. It is to evaluate your personality and skills like verbal, Numerical, Analytical and finally language proficiency.
    Next step was to take on a "online video recording" round where you will be asked to answer three behavioral question