hawkeye Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at hawkeye

Sort:

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at hawkeye (Kent, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency who submitted me for a Data Analyst position for this company. After 2 weeks I heard back from the agency saying the company wants to interview with me, she set a 2 hour block with 3 people.

When I arrived, there was no one at the front desk, but an employee there helped me find the person I needed to get a hold of. After checking in, the contact there had to email my resume over to my first interviewer, VP Global Channel Strategy.

I was brought to his office, and we had a chat and he went over my resume. He then said you may need to come back for a second interview because the other two people are unavailable to meet with me.

We discussed that the company had just entered a merger that began that week, but they were planning on hiring within the next couple of a weeks. the two hour long interview ended up only 30 mins long. I followed up with the recruiting agency which never got feedback from the company. I have not heard from either parties since.

Interview Questions

• Describe your work experiences using Tableau and building dashboards?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spirit Lake, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at hawkeye (Spirit Lake, IA) in July 2016.

Interview

Two hours and very little personal conversation. Questions were non-stop.Seemed to be asking everybody the same questions and wanted certain answers. Not very friendly. Had to meet with the Director of Nursing in the same interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle gossip?   1 Answer

Data Analytics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at hawkeye (Fairfax, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Reviewed over my resume and asked me about my projects/ skills. She also asked me if I could obtain a clearance or not. Still waiting to go a second round of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you know Python, c++, have you have experience with GPS, are you available for a clearance?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at hawkeye in January 2008.

Interview

hawkeye was very hands on during the group interview. They had a clear understanding of what they wanted in a Candidate, which was the ability to put together an aspx page that performed CRUD operations to the DB via sp calls.

It's unfortunate that this didn't really map very well to the day to day activities of the position.

Interview Questions

• Here are two related database tables, code a data layer, stored procedure, and web UI to perform CRUD operations against these tables.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I started with a recruiter / placement firm, I was able to negotiate a 10% pay raise when transitioning from contractor to employee