i5 Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at i5 Solutions

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (Mineola, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

really thorough. they asked me a combination of personal and professional questions. the professional questions were really tricky. so when you do go for an interview just think of the answer don't just jump into answering it.

Interview Questions

• the hardest questions are the scenario question. "there is baby crying, faucet running, doorbell ringing, phone ringing, and outside you left your clothe hanging in the rain, what do you take of first?"   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at i5 Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

3 process interview. The first was a very brief meeting with the manager of the office. Typical getting to know you and your background. The manager told me he was looking for office managers after a large contract that included human resource tasks. He worded it in a way that made it seem like something it isn't. The position is in sales. You train and go door to door (cold calling) in your own zip code--which you find out on the second interview (you shadow someone all day and they break it down the job description you at lunch). I didn't wait that long to leave. The company is very sketch and I couldn't find out very much about them. A lot of red flags went up when I saw their office. It was dirty. Cheap carpet over plywood that was stapled together. Signs on printed paper and scotch taped to the wall. There's nothing wrong with being in sales, but it's entirely different to advertise something different and waste someone's time. Beware.

Interview Questions

I felt lied to and it was hard to get direct answers.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (Washington, DC) in September 2015.

Interview

interview scheduled for 3pm, but I get there and there are 6 other people waiting. I go in around 3:45. Talk with Mozard for literally 5 minutes. And he asks if i'm interested in this opportunity. They don't explain much at all but say the 2nd round is a full-day job shadow with an existing employee. I didn't go for the second round. It also seemed like they had just set up in that office - signs were on paper, and "HR" was a card table in the waiting room. They were also playing music loudly in the waiting room, which I found unprofessional.

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

They will call you in for your first interview and it will last less than 10 minutes and it will be very vague and basic. They will call you that night and congratulate you and ask you to come in for a second interview the next day from 9-5. When you arrive you fill out an "Observation Day Form" and then they will pair you up with two other applicants and make you work FOR FREE for the entire day. Luckily I knew better and when I confronted them about this, they escorted me to a room where the others couldn't hear and said they would "keep my resume on file for a management position." Please do not fall for this. It is not a real job. It is not a real company. They get young people to work for free for a day with the promise of something in the future.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions to make you think it was a real interview before tricking you into working for free.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

A lot of fast talking. Had to slow down the interviewer to understand what they are looking for in the HR position.

They moved candidates in the process like cattle. There were about 10 people in the waiting area.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I had experience in the HR position.   2 Answers

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

A quick 5 minute interview, then a full day interview 9-6 in Clinton, MD and another short interview following that. They try to juice it up by saying they offer a lot of growth, but there is no salary and pay is under minimum wage until after 2 years of working on commission. They are very secretive in the interview about what they actually do, and give you the run-around when you ask about the company. It is DOOR to DOOR selling! You will be a glorified AC Salesman. Unless you have no other options and very basic skills don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Your average, "tell me about your skills" B.S... "How would you sell me this phone?"   Answer Question

Communications Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (Arlington, VA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very enjoyable experience. The interviewer was already familiar with my resume thus only asked a couple of questions about my previous experience. It was nice having an interviewer who was already prepared and knew my resume and didn't have to ask like 50 questions about it. I sent in my resume, and then they called me to ask a couple of follow up questions, and said I seem like a good candidate and scheduled me for the next round of their interviews (kinda like a phone screening/preliminary interview) It seems that just being invited to an interview means that you are qualified so then the first meeting is just a getting to know you past the resume. Most of the interview was just making sure I fit with their ideal candidate and was a person who fit their company culture as far as personality and work ethic. They explained to me what the job position was, and made sure that when I asked questions they followed up with me ensuring my questions were answered. First interview seems more qualitative, then quantitative. Seems like they can find someone who has the experience, but they are looking for the personality now. Over all very positive experience, and I look forward to joining their team soon.

Interview Questions

• "I already am very familiar with your resume and you seem like a great candidate to join our team, but I want to get to know you a little better and evaluate you on some of the qualities we are looking for"   1 Answer

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

First interview was getting to know you, and they tell you about the company, then the second interview u get put on a 45 min. subway to get interviewed, and then you sell free phones in Rockaway, Queens.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The interviewer showed up on time, he went over the business processes that can come into play as well as skimming over my Resume. It was fairly quick.

After this there comes a part 2 which discusses pay and includes a couple of hours of shadowing.

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of Assurance Wireless?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at i5 Solutions (Rosslyn, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online through their website and then was emailed about an in-person interview. I went in and the interviewer was the Branch Manager and was very nice. The interview was very short and asked a few direct and personal questions. I heard back by the end of the day that they wanted to bring me in for a job shadow. The job shadow lasted for an entire day and if I had been interested in the job, I would have filled out a survey and had a follow up interview after the job shadow.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging thing you find in training others?   1 Answer