iMarketing Solutions Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at iMarketing Solutions Group

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iMarketing Solutions Group (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2012.

Interview

pretty much just showed up and was hired. The process lasted about 5 minutes. Nice guy who did the interview, but not a lot of qualifications required to get the job, so pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Not Applicable Interview

Interview

not applicable - Typically, employers ask questions in an obscure way so that they can judge the response of the potential employee. I, personally, would appreciate a blunt and clear question, so that I know what qualifications the employer is looking for in an employee. Instead, I have to go to the employment center and study for my interview, so that I understand what the employer is looking for by asking a question in a fluffy way. Go figure!

TELESALES Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iMarketing Solutions Group (Brandon, MB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Management was very friendly and represented the company in such a positive manner, very accurate to the job description, the interview was quick and very to the point but went over all the basics. Was told when I was interview that it could be a tough job, but if you stick with it, the benefits will be rewarding, and they have.

Interview Questions

• available hours, qualities and previous work type   1 Answer