iParty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

iParty Interview Questions

1.3

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iParty.

Interview

They called two weeks after I applied. It was a simple interview. Basic questions were asked. I was told to keep in contact and call two weeks later and then was denied.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iParty (East Longmeadow, MA) in May 2013.

Interview

The process was fairly quick. A woman took me to the back room and asked me a few questions. She explained to me that the company was transitioning to Party City and that they needed someone who can work in a fast paced and changing environment to work at the balloon station and other places because they needed more help.

Interview Questions

• Please explain two strengths and two weaknesses about yourself.   1 Answer

Party Pro Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pembroke, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at iParty (Pembroke, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview was a 5 minute review of what was on my application done at the register. manager was.excited i already knew how to be a cashier. Explained the position was seasonal but could be kept after the season depending on performance.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at iParty (Nashua, NH) in June 2011.

Interview

It was quick he just asked a few questions then I got the job in the spot. It was a simple process I got my uniform and I was explained all of my duties that I had to do there. Checking out customers, vacuuming etc..

Interview Questions

• He asked about my availability   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at iParty (Newington, NH) in September 2010.

Interview

Sat in cramped office with District manager. Pretty straight forward interview with questions about previous employment and why iparty would be a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer a salary and you can accept or decline.

Store Manager/Assistant, Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iParty (Boston, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

This company is a joke. They offer less then competitive pay scale. They do a background check which includes a criminal check, credit check and if you have a current problem with your credit your done for. they wont even give you the time of day no matter what your problem was. I have had great credit for the past 25 yrs of my life and have never been in any trouble with the law. BUT in these tough times I must say that my credit has taken some what of a one two punch in the past two yrs. don't expect Iparty to help by even wanting to talk to you once they see that no matter how good you have been all your life if you have poor credit here and now for get it.

Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at iParty (Nashua, NH) in September 2008.

Interview

It was a very simple interview, as the position was just for a temporary job within the company during the busy Halloween season. Basic "describe yourself" questions, but more importantly "when can you start?" came into play since the season was fast approaching.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic and ability to work under pressure?   Answer Question