space150 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

space150 Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at space150

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at space150.

Interview

First interview is a phone interview, then second round is an interview with three people that you would work with if granted the job. Pretty casual questions asking about your background and tools you have experience using.

Interview Questions

• If you had to present a TED talk today, what would it be about?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at space150 (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2013.

Interview

Casual and comfortable. The recruiter was open and willing to share details about the companies culture. The best part was getting to meet the other members of the team. Everyone was welcoming which made the process seamless.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at space150 (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

Initially contacted by an internal recruiter, he was very friendly and sounded like he had a good handle on what they were after. Spoke to him on the phone for 30 minutes and then came in for a face to face interview with the manager for the open position. Face to face interview was really candid and relaxed, me sitting on a couch in his office and we talked casually about my experience and skills and the open position.

Interview Questions

• Have you found estimation difficult for new technologies you have worked with?   Answer Question