voestalpine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at voestalpine

WAREHOUSE TEAM LEAD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cartersville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at voestalpine (Cartersville, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was very thorough. They asked a lot of questions and answered all of mine with clarity. What I could see of the inside of the building it was very clean and organized. The people were very nice and respectful. I don't know how I did on the interview because I was not offered afterwards. They said they would let me know one way or the other. I thought that was nice and respectful. Been a week but still no response.

Interview Questions

• Please describe how you have solved a conflict between co workers before   1 Answer

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linz (Austria)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at voestalpine (Linz (Austria)).

Interview

Nichts Besonderes - habe mich online beworben, den Job bekommen - fertig!

Nothing in particular - applied online, got the job - done!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Es gab keine Verhandlung.

there was no negotiation

Strategie-Experte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Linz (Austria)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at voestalpine (Linz (Austria)) in June 2007.

Interview

Insgesamt war das Gespräch sehr einfach. Ich wurde auf meinem College-Campus befragt. Die Fragen waren welche über meine Erfahrungen in der Vergangenheit. Sie waren sehr an meiner körperlichen Gesundheit und Fitness, sowie an meiner Auslandsreiseerfahrung interessiert. Insgesamt waren die Leute sehr freundlich und der Gesprächsverlauf gut.

overall the interview was easy. I interviewed on my college campus. questions included those about my past experiences. They were very interested in fit and about my experiences traveling abroad. Overall the people were pleasant and the interview process good.

Interview Questions

• Welche Erfahrungen der Vergangenheit haben Sie für dieses Praktikum vorbereitet.   what past experiences have prepared you for this internship   Answer Question