80Twenty Reviews

Updated Nov 4, 2019

5.0
  1. "Great place to work at!"

Current Employee - Head of Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Dream team to work with Work life balance Healthy work environment

Cons

Competitive nature of the staffing world

2. "80Twenty found me and then landed me a dream job!"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Napa, CA

I worked at 80Twenty for less than a year

Pros

It's been excellent working with Justin Ferber at 80Twenty, he's very responsive and really looking out for your best interests so everyone is happy! After finding me on LinkedIn and reaching out, I landed the dream job I never knew I wanted! I can't wait to start my new job!

Cons

I have no cons to share

3. "Great staffing agency in a sea full of questionable agencies"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for more than a year

Pros

* There's plenty of opportunity for growth - if you want to eventually move up or branch off into a new position, 80Twenty is great! * Working from home every Wednesday - there's a very healthy work-life balance. As soon as it's the end of the day...that's the end. * Challenging work - It's the recruiting world. It can be stressful at times. It's not for everyone, but if you're looking for growth and a healthy challenge, 80Twenty is the place for you! * Catered Lunch on Thursdays + snacks in the office * Monthly Happy Hours * Very generous PTO * Great training * Uncapped Commission, plenty of opportunity for bonus * Yearly corporate trip * Great leadership and team players * Strong base

Cons

* It can be stressful at times, but that part of working in the recruiting world * 80Twenty still runs like a start-up, so you have to be open to change * There could be better health benefits * There's too much FUN sometimes!

Continue reading
  4. "A rare little gem in San Francisco-- really no other place like it :)"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Great leadership, very supportive -Recognition of accomplishments, hard work, anniversaries, etc. -Catered lunch on Thursdays and office snacks -wfh on Wednesdays -Casual office in a great location -Generous PTO -Great work/life balance -The office feels like a family -Uncapped commission, generous bonuses, and corporate trip -Summer Fridays year round -Lots of upward mobility -Managers will always make time to help you with your workload and support you -It's a great feeling when you place someone in a new job that they love

Cons

-Sometimes you can get overwhelmed with the workload -Getting into a slump in placements is tough because base is low -Benefits could be better -Office is small and can get pretty noisy when everyone's taking calls -No HR so certain things are ignored -Dogs aren't allowed in the building :(

5. "Creative & Marketing Recruiter"

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for less than a year

Pros

- lots of transparency - lots of opportunities - great CEO & management - friendly working space/ good culture - snack game strong

Cons

- need more flexibility in work hours

"Fabulous opportunity to enter recruiting profession"

I worked at 80Twenty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing opportunity to learn a ton about recruiting for companies of all sizes, all industries, in SF, LA and NY. Hands-on training with knowledgable senior staff, super fun team, vibrant company culture. When it comes to recruiting at a staffing agency, you won't find a better environment to learn and grown in. The genuinely promote work/life balance too.

Cons

Very fast-paced, high volume, work environment. Not for everyone, but you can accomplish a lot with the right drive, sense of urgency, and work ethic.

Continue reading

"Great boutique marketing & creative staffing agency"

Current Employee - Director of Client Services in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for less than a year

Pros

The most fun group of people to work with. They work with some of the biggest names in San Francisco / Bay Area, Los Angeles, and in New York City. They are great at what they do and provide awesome service to their clients. However, they also know how to have fun.

Cons

Clients can be demanding at times.

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working with great clients and exciting roles in marketing and creative. Great team of good people who are knowledgable about their industry and passionate about their work.

Cons

Very fast paced, sometimes hard to keep up with all emails and inquiries.

"The Opportunity of a Lifetime"

Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at 80Twenty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Super amazing team - Great culture - Flexible work hours - CEO is a positive, motivating leader

Cons

It's hard to say that there is anything negative, as I truly enjoy working here

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 9 reviews