ASB Communications Reviews | Glassdoor

ASB Communications Reviews

3.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Working at ASB Communications was a fabulous experience and I was able to gain a lot of experience!"

Current Contractor - Events Management Consultant in New York, NY
    Current Contractor - Events Management Consultant in New York, NY

I have been working at ASB Communications as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Small boutique events management company with a very intimate culture and a lot of learning opportunities. Management is very patient and offers great room for growth within the company. Exciting experience working with Bollywood celebrities.

Cons

Lack of corporate structure and stability. Many areas are very unorganized and at times the lack of organization can cause inefficiencies in all areas of the establishment.

2. "Unorganized management"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at ASB Communications full-time

Pros

Casual work environment, friendly people

Cons

Not recognized for good work, no benefits or perks, horrible work/life balance with low pay, hostile office work environment depending on mood of senior management

Advice to Management

Keep in mind that the employees can't be mind readers

3. "Great place to work"

Pros

I have been associated with ASB for almost 10 years and had a great experience. The company provided many learning and growth opportunities. I felt like the management supported me and provided me with the career mentorship that I was seeking. I felt empowered and respected during my time there.

The company is a pioneer in the multicultural space. Extremely professional and very ethical. Being the best at what they do isn't enough. This organization has a vision for the future and veraciously pushes the boundaries to achieve their goals and exceed client expectations

ASB hires solid performers and with great work ethic. The organization is extremely employee-oriented and believes in ensuring work life balance for its employees. The environment is collaborative and everyone has a voice.

Cons

Busy season can be hectic. That being said, if you are organized and efficient you can make a significant impact here.

Advice to Management

I have high regards for the Senior Management in this company. I think they are the market leaders in the industry, especially with their consistent high standards and wealth of knowledge.

5. "It is what it is.."

I have been working at ASB Communications part-time

Pros

Friendly (and somewhat) caring people.

Relaxed atmosphere.

Flexibility with time.

Cons

Extremely unorganized (can't emphasize that enough).

A ton of workload, very little pay. Management needs work.

It's an Indian-run company. With that being said, you will be low-balled greatly. Even some of the people who should be making in the 50-60K region are only getting 36-39K tops.

Advice to Management

Organize yourselves a little better. Also, some people need to see past their own ego. It's doing more harm than good for them in the long run.

6. "Extremally rewarding experience"

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at ASB Communications as an intern

Pros

The diversity of the company combined with the fast pace environment makes ASB the perfect working/learning space for candidates willing to put all of them into their work. The company support its employees to take on responsibilities and to have authority over their own actions providing great industry experience and facilitating the creation of major network connections.

Cons

The fast pace and the constant renewal of projects can be overwhelming when major events are around the corner.

7. "Intern"

Pros

friendly people. Interesting experience. Very diversed...

Cons

Lack of stability. Disorganized. Too much work without enough people to do it.

Advice to Management

More organized.

8. "ASB is a progressive new company, but with minimal resources to expand."

I have been working at ASB Communications part-time

Pros

Different companies to work with

Cons

No stability in the market