Add Staff Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated August 29, 2017

4.6
Cari Shaffer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Excellent and Great Opportunity"

I worked at Add Staff full-time

Pros

Add Staff would always let you know about job opportunities. Even if I couldn't make the commute, they would still offer to let me know about the position. Also, all the jobs that I was offered had great pay; nothing that Add Staff gave me was under $10/hour and therefore, I could live comfortably and save up money with them. I wish there was a staffing company like them in the town I live in now. I miss working with them a great deal.

Cons

Sometimes job opportunities were outside my ability to commute and there wasn't much change in what I did for the companies I worked with. There was also sometimes where I was alerted to a job opportunity at the last minute. But these are only minor complaints.

Advice to Management

I wish that you could expand to other states! Your model is the best I have seen and I have yet to find a staffing agency as good as you.

2. "Satisfied employee"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Add Staff as a contractor

Pros

Professional staff. Quick response to employees.

Cons

I can't think of any cons. This is a great company to work for.

"Temp"

Current Contractor - Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO
    Current Contractor - Colorado in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Add Staff as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

Recruiters do a good job of finding assignments quickly and/or offering alternatives. I've learned new skills in each position, though I've done the same type of work for many years. I like that they offer some benefits after a while. They do not pigeon hole you into one area and don't seem stuck on "keywords" like most headhunters. Very professional staff with great communication and follow up.

Cons

I only had one job that wasn't a good match. I believe that was the client's fault and the agency was unaware because it was a new account.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more long term opportunities and higher pay in some instances. Otherwise everybody who has assisted me has been wonderful. They go above and beyond what most agencies do.

4. "Bilingual Customer Agent"

Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Agent in Colorado Springs, CO
    Former Employee - Bilingual Customer Agent in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

They placed you on jobs matching your experience.

Cons

Not lots of communication or alerts for new job opportunities

Advice to Management

They have to focus on their technical issues

"Positive"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Ability for flexibility in assignments, generally supportive atmosphere of recruiters and management personnel, positiive reputation throughout local employment market and media.

Cons

Concerns about the training opportunities, business / management response to limit expansion in light of economice changes in local employment market, networking opportunites and general advancement of skill levels for employees.

Advice to Management

Continue efforts to enhance skills for employees and candidates, networking support through community envolvement with corporate and private sector entities, offer more training for candidates, continue to upgrade online training offerings for candidates.

"Finding work with Add Staff Inc."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Pros

Reliable assistance finding temp to hire, direct hire positions and on call assignments.

Cons

Remember, staffing company, don't jepordize unemployment benefits, diligently document temp/to/hire proving you didn't "quit" AddStaffInc. when hired from temp/to/hire assignment.

Advice to Management

Offer more training opportunities to increase skill levels.