AddaStaff Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated December 7, 2016

5.0
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Steve Cass

1. "Hands-Off approach, with a check-in every few months"

Current Employee - Empower Administrator in Foster City, CA
    Current Employee - Empower Administrator in Foster City, CA

I have been working at AddaStaff (Less than a year)

Pros

They let you work under your client's management with little oversight.

Cons

No benefits: no overtime or 401k or health insurance

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing

"Great place to be a consultant"

Former Employee - Datwarehouse Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Datwarehouse Analyst in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I came in as a consultant to a large financial institution, and Addastaff made sure that I was paid a generous hourly wage, and that my onboarding and transition went as smoothly as possible. There was always total transparency in terms of communication and expectations, which made me in turn successful during my consulting engagement (resulting in a hire as a full-time employee to the client firm).

Most importantly, however, I feel that I have built professional relationships with the Addastaff team that have proven extremely valuable in my career development and will continue to do so for a long time.

Cons

A 401(k) match would have been nice to have, but otherwise no real complaints about the working at Addastaff.

Advice to Management

Keep up what's been working well - building personal relationships with your consultants, hiring quality folks and showing them that you care about their career development.

3. "Addastaff. Very good staffing vendor"

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Mateo, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Mateo, CA

Pros

Addastaff provided me an excellent long term contract which will extend. I also have the option of converting to an FTE after 4 to 6 months.

I have been treated very professionally by the staff at Addastaff. They have expedited every request I have had and they know their clients extremely well.

There are consulting shops out there that are all about the $. Addastaff seems to understand that if they treat people right the money will come.

Cons

on-line paystub was a bit glitchy at first. But Addastaff called me and walked me through how to set up my browser correctly a few minutes after I told them I couldn't log in.

Advice to Management

None other than keep doing what you are doing.

5. "Great company to work with"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

Pros

While during my time with Addastaff they've always been available should I have any questions about current or future projects.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

Advice to Management

Recommend partnering with this organization since they have qualified and skilled staff.

6. "Excellent company that provides top service to clients and consultants"

Pros

High energy work environment. The people here really care about technology and how important people are to the field. Great customer service. A true boutique high end company with low turnover and happy employees.

Cons

Would be great if they had offices in other locations.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Remember that you are only as good as your last placement and continue to nurture excellent relationships with top clients and people.