Want a Free Job Posting?

Max More

1. Preserving Your Future

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at Alcor full-time (Less than a year)

Working at Alcor means helping people, working in leading-edge medicine, constant innovation, and working to improve the future for everyone. The membership comprises an interesting and diverse group of above-average thinkers, and, they run exciting local volunteer groups. Anyone who is interested in seeing what's possible in the future should consider membership.

I wish that more people would choose to join us in the future.

2. It was the worst dysfunctional company I ever worked for.

The only upsides were a decent salary, good health insurance and a discount on supplements.

The CEO has the maturity of a 12 year old. The owners are well intentioned but refuse to work on the premises. I can only assume that they can't tolerate either. The employees are smart but watched like hawks in case they become a threat to senior management. Don't expect upward mobility. Expect to be controlled. Or else...

Advice to Management

No advice. Senior management isn't interested in making improvements for the benefit of the company or the employees as long as the dough is coming in the door.

RSS Feed </> Embed