All Inbox Reviews | Glassdoor

All Inbox Reviews

Updated Jul 18, 2019

Found 18 reviews

4.2
  1. "Simply Put: The best job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Senior Developer in New York, NY

I have been working at All Inbox full-time for more than a year

Pros

Your opinions and design matter: You will have a say in designing projects. The technology changes rapidly. The code base is HUGE and the technical debt incurred is large, but there is never a lack of work, or projects, new technologies to implement. I get to re-engineer a lot of 'legacy' processes (I think the oldest code I touched was MAYBE 5 years old). The technical team is small and the code base is... HUGE. The growth potential is nearly unlimited. Work hard and you will be rewarded. The salaries and bonuses are generous, but it's the little things that they do that go a long way. Something breaks and you help fix it? They'll buy you lunch. The company has a good day in earnings? They buy the whole company lunch. If you have a really productive quarter? Your bonus is incredible. Design something cool? The whole company will know. The org chart is extremely flat - you have access to anyone at any time. There is no 'us and them' of suits and shirts. Everyone is a shirt. Everyone gets their hands dirty. Everyone works hard. Everyone cares. Anyone who complains about 'Lazy Millennials' should spend a day working at this company and see a 24 year old work circles around you. I am surrounded by some of the smartest people I've ever met. There are no barnacles on this ship. They hire well. They think outside the box. There are no parasites, no ticks, no lampreys etc. Under performing employees are politely shown the door. Turnover and churn in the company is extremely low. The retention rate of employees is incredibly high. Most employees have been here at least 3+ years and still love their jobs. Management and leadership is more than 50% Women. This is no 'boys club'. This is not a 'Dude Bro' or 'Tech Bro' club. The smartest and hardest working people at this company are women. I work with women who could walk into any Fortune 500 company boardroom and work circles around those old fossils. There are no gate keepers here - no one to hold you back from advancing. If you work hard and do great things you WILL be promoted/rewarded/compensated. There are company trips that are so much fun. They are completely optional but so very enjoyable.

Cons

The lack of 401k match is my only real issue - I'd like to see that, even if its a small percentage. The lack of dead weight / barnacles / dead wood will probably ruin you for other companies. The LACK of dysfunction at All-Inbox will probably make you unhappy anywhere else should you decide to move on.

Advice to Management

Keep thinking outside the box! The 'little' perks you give the employees go so very far. My friends are jealous that I work somewhere where we are treated so good.

All Inbox2019-07-18

"Different but enjoyable challenge"

Former Employee - Software Developer

I worked at All Inbox full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay, full remote (if that's ideal for you), quickly expanding engineering team, very open to new technologies and design decisions. Lots of responsibility and autonomy as an engineer. Your ideas will be respected and taken seriously. Workload is not overwhelming. You will probably work 40-50 hours a week, sometimes less depending on the time of year.

Cons

Full remote (if that's not ideal for you). The nature of the business is early bird gets the worm so in many cases the best results come from an early release of an un-polished product.

Advice to Management

Pay attention to feedback from members of the engineering team in terms of workload and project management.

All Inbox2019-05-15

"Data analyst"

Former Employee - Data Analyst in Kansas City, MO

I worked at All Inbox part-time for less than a year

Pros

Get to work from home with okay pay.

Cons

Will fire you unexpectedly for no reason. Poor management. Work ethics are nonexistent. Does not hold everyone to the same standards.

Advice to Management

Develop a code of conduct for your employees. Your write up policy is nonexistent so might want to consider a verbal, written, termination documented approach.

All Inbox2018-08-27
  4. "Employee"

I have been working at All Inbox full-time

Pros

Can work from just about anywhere

Cons

Far too many to list.

All Inbox2018-07-23
  5. "Awesome Company with Awesome Benefits"

Current Employee - ESPD Communications Specialist in Chandler, AZ

I have been working at All Inbox full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work from home, great benefits and perks, awesome team and great coworkers, competitive pay, you can work from absolutely anywhere

Cons

Working from home can be an interesting transition if you are not used to it

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

All Inbox2018-05-24
  6. "A Truly Exceptional Employer"

I have been working at All Inbox full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I have been with All Inbox long enough to have seen the extraordinary measures that management has taken over the years to continue to create a truly exceptional workplace atmosphere. They go above and beyond to make employees feel valued and to lead the company in an inspiring way. They set the tone for hard work, collaboration, honesty, and (not always found in the workplace) kindness. I have been amazed at... AIB's ability to change and adapt to an ever-changing online advertising industry. To systematically list some of the pros: -working from home -ability to advance if self-motivated, a hardworker, and work well with others -great pay and bonuses -fun and beneficial perks -good benefits

Cons

-working from home can be challenging if you don't have the right demeanor for it. It happens to be perfect for me, and I love it!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work that you're doing!

All Inbox2018-05-18
  7. "Developer"

I have been working at All Inbox full-time

Pros

Although working from home is huge pro, a supportive company culture and a loving family of professionals that makes working rather fun. And of course the good salary and perks the company provides

Cons

working from home can be a bit lonely if you can't manage work-life balance, however the company encourages employees to take advantage of the gym membership perk to help employees adapt

All Inbox2018-05-15

"AWESOME!!!!!!"

Current Employee - Reserve Mailer

I have been working at All Inbox part-time for less than a year

Pros

Have you ever wanted a piece of chocolate cake really badly? And once you receive it its like heaven because its everything you ever wanted, thats what working for All-Inbox feels like. Its my slice of chocolate cake. The people at this company go above and beyond to help each other, the work ethic within this company is unlike any other company I've worked with. All-Inbox takes teamwork to an entire new level.... "Make it hard to spot the General, by working like a solider" --- Thats what the management at all-inbox is like, they work like soldiers just like the rest of us and thats what makes this company different. We treat each other as equals, we do the same work for the same purpose. Overall All-Inbox is awesome-sauce!

Cons

There is absolutely none ....

All Inbox2018-05-03
  9. "Great place to work, doors will open when you work hard!"

Current Employee - Reserve Mailer in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at All Inbox part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work from home Competitive pay Opportunities to move up in the company Great team Weekends assigned through volunteering Management is very accommodating with part timers' schedules and time-off

Cons

Must be adaptable to ever-changing processes Must be okay with working from home and working on task without someone monitoring your progress

All Inbox2018-04-26

"Great Company with Lots of Flexibility"

I have been working at All Inbox full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company gave me everything that I was looking for in a job: 1) Flexibility. I work from home and I love how much freedom that allows me. 2) Mobility. I have the support of my managers and team to help me grow into better opportunities within the company. 3) Community. I genuinely like all the people I work with and the company sponsors fun work trips for team-building.

Cons

The cons are regarding working from home, which is not for everyone. (It is a big pro for me!) 1) You need to manage your work-life balance since you're in your own home. 2) The work can change from day to day (depending on position), so you have to be adaptable.

All Inbox2018-04-17