Alpha Gamma Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 79 reviews

4.4
Alpha Gamma Solutions CEO Alexander Graf
Alexander Graf
Pros
  • "I have been working with Alpha Gamma Solutions for just over a year(in 28 reviews)

• "my absolute best part of working at alpha gamma solutions is the people(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "Knocking on doors of the general public door step selling long hours(in 7 reviews)

• "Infact the role involves door to door sales where you go around knocking on peoples doors all day trying to sell them a service(in 6 reviews)

"Corporate Trainer"

I worked at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time

Pros

I love the environment. The people are always energetic. We were always learning from each other and everyone is looking to grow. There is no stagnation here. Its the best place to work if you want to work with like-minded individuals who are looking to grow into senior level roles over time.

Cons

The office building is pretty "old fashioned," but I think they are looking to move...

Advice to Management

Keep coaching the guys and allowing for growth-- keep up the good work.

Alpha Gamma Solutions2017-02-09

April 7, 2017Managing Director

Hi, Thanks so much for the lovely review. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us!

"You put in effort, you get recognised for it...PERIOD!"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Islington, England

I worked at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Let me just start with the fact that Alex gave me a job despite the fact that I had ZERO experience! I graduated with a degree in history with no idea of what I wanted to do as a career. I was so nervous about this job but Alex not only provided me with full training but each day I was monitored on how I can progress and get better. Everyday I learned something new about skills that I can apply in literally every... career. All I had to do was to come in everyday ready to learn and have a good attitude. Alex even invited me to a company gala where he PAID for me to get a tux when I told him that I couldn't afford it.

Cons

Yes, it is hard work and People learn at different paces. Not everyday is the best day EVER! Sometimes you will have bad days out on the field and it can be extremely off putting and will bring down your ego. But it's no different to what anyone will encounter in their everyday lives in general...not just in a working environment. But every employee helped me out and made sure that I was making AT LEAST 100 a day!... For those who are calling this a "scam" are mad because they couldn't accept the fact that this is a job where you ACTUALLY have to put in work. Those people will NEVER find a real job let alone be taken seriously in any sort of professional atmosphere.

Advice to Management

Get a bigger office!

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-01
  3. "Healthy company culture"

Current Employee - Marketing Assistant

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company culture is great. Everyone no matter the gender, orientation, background has a fair chance at developing a career. Progression is based on merit and it reflects the effort put in. Promotion is achieved by hitting criteria, no seniority.

Cons

The parking spaces next to the office are limited

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-11
  4. "Amazing team"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in London, England

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The manager is really passionate and dedicated to the team. Time, research, bonuses, coaching, effort. Recently the office has developed massively with talent. We're a really strong marketing team and this just motivates us to become the best in the UK

Cons

Parking spaces next to the office are shared with other companies

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-11

"Great team"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really enjoy spending time with my team even outside office hours. They're great people and we constantly support each other. We organize fun challanges, have crew nights, go to events and sometimes even meet for breakfast.

Cons

Being in the City, parking spaces next to the office are limited.

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-01

"Fast progress"

Current Employee - Event Coordinator

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I'm genuinely excited every Monday because every week is different from the other. I started 3 months ago and I already feel I progressed a lot. Every week I get to train and develop on different key areas of the business and grow within the team.

Cons

The office is in the City so parking spaces next to the office are limited

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-03
  7. "Great training opportunities"

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in London, England

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I appreciate the time and effort the manager puts in developing the team and office. There are many training tools offered. Business trips, one on one coaching, team training, networking. The only requirement is the desire to learn, develop and work ethic.

Cons

Parking can be tricky, the office is in Angel.

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-05
  8. "Great progression opportunity and fair chances to promotion"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The manager encourages those who want to follow a marketing career to push their limits. He does that by providing the right environment, training, coaching, and networking. Promotions are based on criteria, merit and not seniority.

Cons

The office is in the City so parking next to the office can be a challenge

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-10-05

"You will never be bored in this job!"

Current Employee - Sales Advisor in London, England

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The atmosphere is so enjoyable. I thought I wasn't going to be able to make it through the beginning of my first day but the moment I stepped into the building it was just "go! go! go!" but in a good way where I was pumped for the rest of the day. I didn't even need my coffee which is usually an essential part of my day!

Cons

I made the mistake of bringing my car. Theres barely anywhere to park in that area. Angel station is not too far away though

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-09-12

September 17, 2019Managing Director

We take the time to read every review, and value all feedback. It has been really great to read about your positive experience with us so far. As you know, we love having you on our team.

"No experience needed - is so true! Great place to learn"

Current Employee - Marketing Associate in London, England

I have been working at Alpha Gamma Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Thank you to Alex and the team at Alpha Gamma for my training in marketing and sales. I was so nervous since i didnt have any experience but they said they would train me. They have a training program and something prefer to team people there way of doing things. And it works. It wasn't easy at the beginning but they were patient and kept training me until i got it. Now, I am a top performer.

Cons

sometimes on the weekends we have meetings or extra training.

Alpha Gamma Solutions2019-09-11