Found 2,997 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits good and reasonable for employee" (in 273 reviews)
- "The salary is good and used to be above average" (in 208 reviews)
- "Great culture and world class work environment" (in 161 reviews)
- "Great people and working envirnoment" (in 155 reviews)
- "The pay was good and the people were really helpful." (in 112 reviews)
- "The only negative thing about BAT is that there's no work/life Balance at all!" (in 171 reviews)
- "Poor management and buddy system." (in 71 reviews)
- "Late working hours 100% remote work (I love the hybrid model) Less marketing exposure due to regulation" (in 52 reviews)
- "Long hours it’s hard to take a break" (in 37 reviews)
- "No career progression and feeling stuck" (in 35 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of BAT and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 1.0Jul 14, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
BAT has a great profile but what about the businesses they acquire?
BAT invests in terrible businesses. Reynolds American employees are suffering. The good ol boy network still remains. The company’s ratings are very accurate. Reynolds American management’s way of fixing the issue is to create a project for Glassdoor and have management go on there and write 5 star reviews! One privileged employee whose family has over 500 service years with the company posted a closed minded review. It’s easy to say you are responsible for your own career when your career was established for you before you were born. The Reynolds American leadership is not delivering. They strategize on the next lie. They had US employees take a survey before the actual survey is administered. Why? They want to manipulate the numbers and quickly fix the low scores. It’s a complete circus. A lot of nepotism and lies occur right under BAT’s watch.6
Hi All, I’m expecting an offer from one of the big 4 for senior consultant / Associate position in deal strategy and operations, have over 6 + work experience. Trying to understand compensation structure before I consider moving to Dubai. Can someone please share their perspective on compensation structure (Base, transport allowance, relocation allowance, what are others). Don’t want to be low balled right off the bat. EY PwC Deloitte KPMG
BAT Reviews FAQs
BAT has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 5,453 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at BAT to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
77% of BAT employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated BAT 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.