Beeline Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Steven Resnick

"Positive Changes"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Beeline Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Beeline Group for the last two years. TBH the first year was miserable due to our old CEO and his poor leadership skills. He simply put off his responsibilities to others which caused the office to have "too many chiefs and not enough Indians". This resulted in a terrible working environment for everyone. Fast forward a few months after my year at Beeline, the company was bought by a Chinese businessman who saw the potential in Beeline. Within a month, nothing but positive changes have been taken place. Our CEO was replaced with someone that actually knows what they are doing and in return our office dynamics/structure have been changing for the better. I am excited for the future of this company and I proud to be working with such talented individuals within the office .

Cons

I had tons of negative comments when we were under leadership by our old CEO. Steve Resnick has truly changed this company around for the better. Even though we are going through some growing pains, I do see some light at the end of the tunnel. Some things I'd like to see are new projects to challenge and motivate our team. Better sales needs to take place, which I know they are currently working on.

Advice to Management

Work on creating a aggressive sales team, which from what I heard is in the works. I know our team is hungry to take on new and challenging projects.

2. "Account management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Beeline Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very healthy and friendly environment. great management where employees feel valued and respected

Cons

I do not have complains

"Dumpster Fire"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I worked at Beeline Group full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Good creative design staff. Industrial design, graphic design and copy very strong. Very talented prototype guys as well. Great relationships with there two only clients HP and Coke.

Cons

The place is dumpster five. To many LP guys involved who crashed a $900m business unit. Ownership over there head and clueless. Declining sales. Only two clients. A lot of there talent has left and gone down road to competitor Rapid.

Advice to Management

Sell company to someone who will grow it and get rid of board.

"avoid"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

I have been working at Beeline Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are some nice, professional, talented people working here.

Cons

The company was recently sold to a Chinese company. maybe this will fix:

Low pay for stressful environment

Some managers lack training, leadership skills

Some Sr-level employees that have been w/ the company since before it went public are unprofessional/insecure and add toxicity to the working environment. Some people have been at this company for too long and are rigid/not open to change. I don't think a lot of people here have worked for any other company but this company & so are set in their ways.

Not enough training/no training for new hires

Overall low morale, management either doesn't notice, can't do anything to improve morale because they don't have the skills and/or resources, or just does not care

Lack of upward mobility/career advancement

Lack of resources to help employees do their best job

No recognition when big projects are completed, just more deadlines

Some employees are always over worked, some are not.

Advice to Management

it seems like management has been in place for too long to recognize/fix the issues -- bring in a consulting company to talk to the employees. There are things that could be done to improve overall morale that do not cost money.

"Great Learning Experience"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Hayward, CA
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Hayward, CA

I worked at Beeline Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Upper Management and President are very helpful, professional and present in the office.

Cons

Some coworkers have attitudes and it's very stressful and time consuming to get information from certain individuals

Advice to Management

have more company outings to establish a better work environment

Jan 20, 2015 – President

Thank you for the kind words.

6. "Flexible, growth oriented position in merchandising"

Former Employee - Mobile Merchandiser
    Former Employee - Mobile Merchandiser

I worked at Beeline Group part-time (More than a year)

Pros

District Manager was a treat to work with and for. She was very supportive. She was a hands on manager who would work alongside while helping you to gain new insight and skills.

Cons

It is retail work and it involves working with customers. Unlike most merchandising jobs who would prefer that you are not on the sales floor during weekends or other busy times, beeline actually requires some weekend work.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Jan 20, 2015 – President

This is NOT the same Beeline as Beeline Group. We do not have District Managers. We are less than 100.

"Web & Print"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Beeline Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Great team to work with. Very flexible hours while my time there and a great learning experience.

Cons

Not much room to grow for new comers. Some organization issues. Some projects are very repetitive and not much creative room is needed.

Advice to Management

Had no problems with management during my time there. I just didn't see them around much to actually have some feedback on.

Jun 8, 2015 – President

Thank you for your review.

"Unprofessional"

Pros

Not applicable for this review.

Cons

Applied for a job here and came in for an interview. I was told human resources would follow-up in the next couple of weeks. I didn't hear back even after emailing and calling. This would not be the case when dealing with a professional company.

Advice to Management

Human resources and management need training.

Oct 13, 2014 – President

That is a fair compliant.