BrandRep Reviews | Glassdoor

BrandRep Reviews

Found 95 reviews

3.7
Sandy Demitroff
Pros
  • "Comfortable Work Environment, Great Coworkers(in 7 reviews)

• "This place is an incredible place to work and has a great management team that is there to help you every step of the way(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is very little room for growth and most of the "promotions" do not come with a pay increase(in 5 reviews)

• "incompetent management with low pay(in 4 reviews)

"Great company, amazing atmosphere, awesome work/life balance"

Current Employee - Senior Marketing Executive & Engineer

I have been working at BrandRep full-time

Pros

This company has the best work environment/atmosphere that I have ever had the pleasure of working in. It not only has amazing employees/ co-workers but upper management as well (CEO, President, VP, Board of Directors, Management, etc.) they are all extremely helpful and genuinely care about you input and you as an employee. The company has a great pay structure with all types of opportunities to advance in position...

Cons

To anyone reading anything negative about this company, keep in mind these people were most likely let go for not performing as promised or doing what they were hired to do. I currently cannot think of any cons for his company but if I do ever have an issue I will come back to this post and update it.

Advice to Management

Keep following the best practices for success, make sure to embrace feedback from employees so they feel heard and validated. Keep investing in new ways for company growth and opportunity.

BrandRep2018-06-26
  2. "Keep looking for a new job or get a second job"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Easy Hiring process, they will hire anyone

Cons

Terrible pay, high expectations for little pay, no room for growth, no raises ( $1.00 a year if your lucky),

Advice to Management

Pay your employees more and hire managers with a college degree. Management needs a lot of work

BrandRep2019-02-14

"Stay away like the plague!"

Current Employee - Content Editor in Irvine, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for more than a year

Pros

This company WAS a great place to work before the new owners took over.

Cons

No benefits. No vaccation. Very low pay (compared to similar jobs in the industry). Required to work weekends if your team if behind on work. The "manager" of production has no idea what he's doing, AT ALL and mistreats his employees while doing nothing himself all day. You will be yell at or verbally attacked by management at somepoint during your carreer here.

Advice to Management

Actually, pay a decent rate for the amount of work given to us and take a good look at the "managers" you have running your departments. You'll realize why all your employees are more than likely unhappy at their job.

BrandRep2019-01-25
  4. "not worth it"

I worked at BrandRep full-time

Pros

brandrep was great until the new owners took over.

Cons

incompetent management with low pay "manager" of production has no idea what he's doing i wonder how he got that job because he does not deserve to be there no benefits at all not even a real company

Advice to Management

change up manage and pay people more, take a peek at your customer service and production team they all look miserable

BrandRep2019-01-17
  5. "Good entry level job"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for more than a year

Pros

-If you haven't already had a clerical position or something administrative, this company would be a great starting point. You can move departments pretty easily and so growing is possible. -The culture is more relaxed than most offices -not much micromanagement

Cons

-Disposability of employees - Upper management - pay rate is lower than most (minimum plus commission)

Advice to Management

- take employee reviews more seriously. not everyone who is good at sales will be good at management.

BrandRep2018-10-09
  6. "Great Work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at BrandRep for more than a year

Pros

Great work environment people are great management is great. Not micro managed like most companies tend to do which is a plus. Great commission structure built for success.

Cons

not so much a con if your money driven. But as any commission job you get paid based your performance. So if your not motivated or money driven for success this wouldn't be for you

BrandRep2018-09-24

"Sales Rep"

I worked at BrandRep full-time

Pros

fun environment, freedom, bonuses

Cons

quality of leads, favoritism

BrandRep2018-08-27
    • "Sales"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at BrandRep

Pros

Very casual. Can read a script and get deals.

Cons

Dialer leads slowed down. Angry prospects that threaten you and claim to feel harassed.

BrandRep2018-08-29
    • "Client Services"

Current Employee - Client Service Representative

I have been working at BrandRep full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

BrandRep is a great company!. I enjoy coming in to work everyday! I learn so much from my team members and managers. Everyday is a new learning experience. I have been working here for 6 months and I've promoted twice. Definitely a place to grow, specially if you're bilingual!!!. That's a plus! I know I still have more to learn and I know that this job is something that I would still enjoy doing in the long run.

Cons

For the most part you start in sales, So I guess that's a down side if you're not into that.

BrandRep2018-06-26
    • "Great environment"

I have been working at BrandRep full-time

Pros

Great work environment Great pay Career opportunities

Cons

Parking they are currently working on parking lot. Will be fixed soon.

Advice to Management

Suggest more in house openers because the closers are very talented and just need a higher volume of in house leads. They close them at higher percentages with longer commitments.

BrandRep2018-06-22