BrandRep Reviews

Updated May 18, 2020

3.4
BrandRep CEO Sandy Demitroff  (no image)
Sandy Demitroff
Pros
  • "Upbeat, motivating work environment and supportive coworkers(in 11 reviews)

• "great place for our creativity and training(in 9 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is very little room for growth and most of the "promotions" do not come with a pay increase(in 6 reviews)

• "Lied about compensation structure, basically make minimum wage(in 6 reviews)

1. "Good Job"

Current Employee - Sales in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work and learn sales at the same time

Cons

This job is hard for a lot of people who are not confident in themselves

BrandRep2020-05-01

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback! It is so great to hear that our Sales Team really enjoys learning new things. Just so you know! We are in the process of updating our SPIFF recognition program in June! More details to come.

"Lovely place to work with supervisors and coworkers!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for less than a year

Pros

Infinite potential to grown~ great place for our creativity and training. upside monetary compensation for our talents.

Cons

It is an honor to work during this time of covid-19...digital marketing can help small to medium size business to thrive.

BrandRep2020-04-29

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

We are more than happy to let employees work remotely at this time! It has been a new experience for all of us since we have never gone remote before until COVID. But what is great is to see all our employees thrive and really continue to be committed to the business. We would like to say - Thank you!

"Opener customer service"

Current Employee - Sales Coordinator in Tustin, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with Brandrep little over a year. When I came to Brandrep I didn't know nothing about marketing an how effective it is. I have learned so much in the time I have been here and still improving each day. I Love the energy I get from my Team and also the support. We are one big family helping each other to succeed. I have amazing managers that are always there to support us an train when we need it. I have never worked with a company that had a lot of hands on training the way they do. I am looking forward to learning more an becoming better at what I do.

Cons

It can be stressful, but every job can be.

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

It is so great to see how much the team loves the energy and culture of the team. Makes us so happy that we are doing things right. We definitely are always looking for ways to make our sales representatives and customer service teams' job easier. It is not the easiest job. If there is any ideas or tools we can do to help make your job even easier, let your director or HR know! We would be happy to look into fresh new ideas to make the process better.

"good work experience"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for less than a year

Pros

i like working here because it is competitive and i enjoy waking up every morning to get on the phones.

Cons

i dont have any cons at this time.

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback!

"Loved this past year"

Current Employee - Opener in Irvine, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good work environment, good hours, good management, lots of incentives to do better, and lots of room to grow as you get better.

Cons

Could be better pay, but pay increases on job performance.

BrandRep2020-04-29

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes - our current Sales Opener Comp plans and raises are based on average deals over a certain period (first 90 days, 6 months, year, etc.). If there is anything we can do to help meet the average deals goals, we are more than happy to help with tips, training, and more! Let your Director or HR know. We are more than happy to help.

"Excellent Management Team and Friendly Co-Workers !!!"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative, Opener in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for less than a year

Pros

Management team is very knowledgeable, supportive and encouraging. If you can prove that you can self-manage, management will not micromanage you. Us co-workers all get along regardless of our age differences.

Cons

It would be nice to see better compensation for the Openers.

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are really excited to see that our employees feel very supportive and empowered to do their jobs. We appreciate the feedback on our compensation plans. Each department has a different comp plan based on sales performance and closing deals. We will take a look at all compensation and commission plans to see what opportunities there are.

"Great Place to Work!!"

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great environment, and great supportive people

Cons

A little difficult to move up the food chain but not impossible, also a little on the loud side due to the type of building but also manageable

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

We appreciate the feedback! We are so excited to be in our new office. As you know, we have a high energy office with a lot of people, music, and even games employees play while on the phone (like corn holl and such). For any sound issues when we are back in office, let HR or IT know so we can see what we can do by either headset troubleshooting or desk placement. Some areas in the office are quieter than others.

8. "DON'T BELIEVE THE FAKE REVIEWS!"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people who you will be working with are typically nice people. The building is okay too. But the good ends there.

Cons

They make HR and other managers post fake reviews on Glassdoor to make it look more apealing. The CEO is not liked very well so she tries hard to force people to write positive reviews here on Glassdoor so it reflects better on her and shows other higher-ups that she is "liked" by the employees. This could not be father from the truth. All higher ups are money hungry and do no care if they hurt their employees or their customers through their actions. I have been forced to lie to so many customers, it's not even funny. I feel terrible at the end of many days, knowing that what I'm doing boarder-line scamming small business owners out of money. I'm not staying here much longer. I know there are good people here, but the majority of management is not.

BrandRep2020-05-18

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for feedback. We actually have not been posting fake reviews. Now that we have a new HR manager since March 2020, we have implemented a new strategy for HR Marketing and Recruiting to send Glassdoor and Indeed feedback requests to our team members to complete, to every candidate we interview, hire, as well as for new hires to complete in their first 90 days of employment. Feedback is so very important to us to be able to improve our processes. If you have additional feedback on our customer service processes, HR would love to hear more. Feel free to reach out to them directly.

"Beware."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Account Representative

I have been working at BrandRep full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get saturday and sunday off.

Cons

This job isn’t for anyone who graduated from college and wants more for themselves. You feel terrible working here, feeling like you are scamming innocent small business owners out of their hard-earned money by locking them into unreasonable contracts while the quality of the services you offer is complete trash. The ceo is greedy, rude and lies to everyone. While management is deceitful, not helpful and will likely be underpaid you or pick favorites on the sales floor. I don’t believe anyone should submit themselves to a work environment like this. If you are desperate for a job they will hire you for sales. You will quickly realize how much of a mistake that was and how bad some people at this company are.

BrandRep2020-03-23

May 21, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much for your feedback. HR would love to hear more of your feedback about the quality of services we offer. Due to COVID, we are working remotely for the first time as an organization which is exciting but has a lot of learning curves for everyone. Our goal is to provide amazing quality service for all our clients. We are hiring currently for new roles to help us with our strategy for marketing, customer services, and our sales offerings. We are very excited to be improving our processes this year for our clients.

"Please Take This Review Into Consideration"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at BrandRep full-time

Pros

The only pro is the amazing coworkers you will have around you.

Cons

EVERYTHING. This company does not have moral or integrity. Let's not even talk about how this so-called "Local SEO" company is simply scamming small businesses' money. 1) EVERYONE is underpaid for their work and is being taken advantage of. HR will tell you that there is growth opportunities; there is none. They lied to me and will lie to you as well. There is no such thing as Account Manager. You will only get more responsibilities and get moved around without the titles or pay you deserve because they are always understaffed. Bilingual? You will still be treated like you are worth nothing. 2) This company DOES NOT care about you. They only care about revenue. You will never get a raise and yet they portray themselves as this cool company who is recently moving to a new cool office. Don't believe me? Once you get hired, go ask how much everyone gets paid and how long they have been there. 3) I loved my coworkers but the company culture is toxic. Sales (except a few) will treat you like crap because they don't even know what they are selling or what we are really doing. This company does not sell what it promises. Believe all the bad reviews that you read here. I have no idea how people could give above 3 stars to this company. It's basically a scam and customers will yell at you all the time, but the company is not going to do anything about it. All that money only goes to the top executives. They hired offshore opener in Jamaica/Egypt and started hiring people in countries with low labor costs, just think about that. They will tell you how cool they are because they are moving to a new office, but that's a way to lure you in for the cheap labor. Every single new hire left within days or weeks. Don't believe this company.

BrandRep2019-12-15