KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Crossrope Reviews

Updated May 6, 2022

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

4.9
Crossrope CEO David Hunt (no image)
David Hunt

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The CEO (Dave Hunt) truly lives some amazing core values, and Crossrope ranks as one of the best companies I have worked for.(in 3 reviews)
  • "Crossrope has an AMAZING company culture.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The people here are awesome!(in 2 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Wonderful place to work

Dec 17, 2021 - UI Designer in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are awesome! Everyone on my team made me feel so welcome from the very beginning. My manager is great and I always feel like I can reach out for help and support when I need it. Generally you can just feel that people really care. It's nice. I feel valued and respected. My experience, knowledge, skills etc are valued and recognized, which is amazing. I also feel good about the potential for growth within the company because I see it happening for others. Management is great at recognizing peoples' strengths, even if it's not specific to what they were hired to do. I'm also fully remote, but with periodic in-person meetings to get some face to face time. This hybrid approach with a heavy lean toward remote is perfect (for me, at least). Overall, great company, fantastic culture, awesome people - highly recommend.

Cons

Only thing I can think of is that we don't have the option for a 401K

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, but lacks decent benefits / career opportunities.

Mar 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Crossrope has an AMAZING company culture. The CEO (Dave Hunt) truly lives some amazing core values, and Crossrope ranks as one of the best companies I have worked for. The company is very progressive and highly inclusive. Everyone is motivated and will do what they can to help you do your job. Communication across everyone in the company is exceptional. You will never feel you can't ask a question or find information. They truly live up to "Team Player". This company is a great place to land if you're looking to pick up new skills or to just land for a year or two.

Cons

Absolutely no career advancement unless you are working Customer Service or Warehouse. Bonus / Pay increase is below inflation. Benefits are NOT that great

3. 5.0

I love working here!

Nov 17, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture at Crossrope is amazing! The people truly embrace the core values and managers encourage each individual on their team to grow. The environment here is very supportive and it is easy to reach out to anyone in the company when a question needs to be answered or in general. It is nice to work for a company that respects "work-life" balance and your personal time when you have taken off. I have already learned so much here and love the people that I get to work with!

Cons

I do not have any cons!

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Fast Growing Company With a Great Mission and Culture

Mar 26, 2021 - Director of Operations in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love being a part of a fast paced, quickly growing company that allows employees to solve problems, learn quickly, and be part of a great team. Crossrope is a great place for those that want to advance their E-commerce business knowledge and be a part of a movement that is helping people with a fun fitness product and experience.

Cons

The entire team is not in one location. Operations in Raleigh and Marketing is in Toronto. Creates some challenges but they do a good job to work through them and have good systems and processes in place to prevent miscommunications.

5. 5.0

An Amazing Growth Opportunity

Mar 26, 2021 - Executive/Administrative Assistant in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a great company if you are looking to use your current skills and strengths to the fullest. It also provides growth opportunities. You will be able to develop new skills and new strengths. You will not be bored as the company moves quickly and allows for you to take on projects and assignments that will keep you actively engaged as well as building out your "experience portfolio". The culture is also a huge benefit as well. You will have a full team of people who are ready and willing to assist if needed but also provide you with trust that you are able to handle the task or project on your own. As a whole, we are a group of highly motivated individuals who are all working towards the company vision. We have an open and accepting environment and continuously strive for equity and diversity within the company. Personally, I love to come into work every day and if the above description sounds like a place you would like to be, I can almost guarantee that you will too!

Cons

Because we are a fast-paced company and are continuously growing there are a lot of challenges that are presented on a regular basis. If you are not someone with a passion for this type of problem-solving it may be difficult. Sometimes you may feel overwhelmed when it gets busy, however, a quick conversation with a manager will always sort this out. The quality of your work is an important part of every position. If you are not ready to have attention to detail in all aspects of your position, this work environment may be tough to adjust to.

6. 5.0

I Never Want to Work Anywhere Else

Mar 26, 2021 - Customer Service Specialist in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I can not say enough good things about this amazing company! I have gad a few more than my fair share of jobs, but nowhere comes close to the inspiration I feel daily at Crossrope. We may be a "simple jump rope company" but oh my goodness we do so much more than make and sell ropes. We are a family, open-minded, diverse, inclusive, humorous, adventurous, supportive, entrepreneurial, family-oriented, hard-working, collaborative, and more. The work environment, even in such hard times as remote work, is brilliant. We are fairly and generously compensated personally and monetarily for our work. We are constantly asked how we feel in our position, what can our higher-ups improve on, and what we feel may be a better process than what is currently in place. As I mentioned, I could go on and on about why everyone should want to work here. Bottom line, I feel valued, impactful, inspired, and well-received every day.

Cons

It is a very interactive workplace. If you are someone who does not like to have one on ones frequently, morning meetings with your team every day, or company-wide team building, then we may not the best fit for you. However, I believe all of these attributes make us stronger as individuals and as a company. Additionally, one true Con would be there aren't many career pathways laid out in the company. It is likely the position you come into will be the position you stay in. On that note, this has been brought up to the management and we are looking towards improving this aspect.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Fast-paced and exciting

Mar 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Smart co-workers who really care about the company's success - Opportunity to make people's lives better - Culture of empowerment over micromanagement - Fast-paced and exciting place to work

Cons

- Culture of empowerment over micromanagement might not be for everyone

8. 5.0

Great Company with a Power Mission

Oct 8, 2020 - Warehouse Manager in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great people all across the board - Fantastic company culture - Doing meaningful work that is providing life changing benefits to people all over the world - The company has a strong set of core values that everybody stays in line with and it is reflected throughout all departments - Ability to grow and learn as the company expands

Cons

No particular negative aspects come to mind. Although this isn't necessarily a con, you need to be ready to work in a quickly growing/changing environment and have the ability to stay flexible when new challenges arrive.

9. 5.0

Great company

Oct 7, 2020 - Customer Service Associate in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked a bunch of different retail jobs where when you get onboarded, they talk about team culture and how every employee matters and it's always an eye roll wrapped in a sigh. Crossrope really is a small team running a tight ship. Everyone counts on each other in big ways, and your work directly matters to the company no matter what your position is. I've literally never worked anywhere like this. Managment understands human moments, the pay is fair, they work hard to keep everyone safe during the pandemic. You are given respect. It's actually really awesome. You get a set schedule and real benefits.

Cons

Working for a small start up is always a scarier proposition than working for a mammoth. Being a big part of the team means there is pressure because if you fall off you are directly forcing your coworkers to work harder.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

On a mission`

Oct 7, 2020 - CEO-Founder in Raleigh, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm grateful for an amazing team that is driven, engaged, communicative, and genuine. We preach radical candor and strive to live it. It's not just words or organizational 'lingo.' We make earnest efforts every day to advance our vision, serve our team and customers, and have fun doing it.

Cons

Since we are growing so quickly, rapid professional growth is an absolute necessity for our team. We take our core values very, very seriously and if there's not core values alignment, it is not going to work in the long run for a team member.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews