- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Bavaria
- - Munich, Germany Area
- - Germering
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - New Windsor, NY
- - Hawthorne, NY
- - Newburgh, NY
- - Beacon, NY
- - Connecticut
- - New Haven, CT Area
- - Wallingford, CT
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Bulgaria - All Cities
- - Sofia (city)
- - Sofia, Bulgaria Area
- - Sofia, Sofia (city)
Found 30 of over 38 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about DocuWare? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DocuWare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great technology.... Great people... Everyone is willing to help answer questions and that makes the on" (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 15, 2022 - Systems Administrator in Beacon, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Leaders are friendly and approachable. Great work environment.
High workload, but the pros outweigh the consContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New Windsor, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company pays for your deductible if you enroll in the high deductible insurance plan. Six percent company contribution for 401(k). Twelve paid holidays. Recently improved the amount of PTO we get!
I cannot think of any
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 16, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Company to work for.
i really don't know any cons
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 5, 2021 - Administration in New Windsor, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
International collaboration, teamwork, transparency, perks
Company is rapidly growing so there will be hiccups that come along with it. The company is well aware and is willing to learn from mistakes.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company to work for!
Nothing comes to my mind.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Agile management that responds to lots of varied challenges and value their employees.
I don't really have anything negative to say
- Current Employee★★★★★May 17, 2021 - Technical Support in Newburgh, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good team energy, close to home
Low wages for the work you do.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 6, 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Management truly cares about their employees Management tries to balance employee needs and be flexible with needs for time off while also keeping good policies for attendance. Free Lunch Fridays- We get lunch on the Fridays We don't get paid. Quarterly Meeting Dinners- We get to go out really nice local restaurants/areas for dinner as well as meeting other teams across departments. Health Initiatives: Walking Clubs, Health Coach, Yoga before Work BierGarten- Newly built Beer Garden with lovely benches and plants.( we do actually have a breakroom too) Great Team Atmosphere! Breakroom stocked with Coffee, Tea, Sodas, Iced Tea, and condiments. Senior Management. I have never, ever, ever, worked at a company where the Presidents and VPs ever talked to employees that they did not absolutely need to. Here, they sit next to you and ask you about your day and eat lunch next to you and say good morning. Friendly Atmosphere: Everyone actually smiles at you and says Good Morning.
It is a bit difficult sometimes needing to deal with the German Branch. The language barrier can sometimes put you in an awkward position with customers, but generally management here tries to help find the best solutions for. Depending on the department, being on a smaller team does limit paths for promotion but not the potential growth. I rather prefer not having to worry about promotions but instead being able to grow into the company and find other ways to build up what I can do.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Oct 26, 2020 - HVAC Controls Technician in Hawthorne, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun, family styled company. Good people and exciting work.
Long hours, long distances for work and commuting
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits: * Good salary * A lot of perks - company lunches, bagels, soda, company outings * 401k with 6% match * Good PTO, insurance, etc * Huge profit sharing bonus plan! Management: * Senior level management is growing, and exciting. New COO is excellent. * Open communication to company on financials * Open communication with presidents and VPs * Open sharing of company strategy and multi-year goals
The company is spread out over multiple offices and it's hard to collaborate on some things. While I know what's going on in other departments because I get comprehensive quarterly updates, I don't interact much outside of my department. Senior level management is very hands on. Most of the time this is a good thing, but sometimes it's frustrating, especially when requirements change right as we are about to cross the finish line.Continue reading
DocuWare Reviews FAQs
DocuWare has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at DocuWare to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
85% of DocuWare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DocuWare 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.