Cover image for DocuWare

85% Recommend to a Friend
78% Approve of CEO

Found 30 of over 38 reviews

4.1
DocuWare President Jürgen Biffar (no image)
Jürgen Biffar

77 Comments

Tech

559.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=DocuWare~662589
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about DocuWare? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DocuWare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great technology.... Great people... Everyone is willing to help answer questions and that makes the on(in 5 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The best job I’ve ever had

Dec 15, 2022 - Systems Administrator in Beacon, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leaders are friendly and approachable. Great work environment.

Cons

High workload, but the pros outweigh the cons

2. 5.0

Great benefits!

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in New Windsor, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company pays for your deductible if you enroll in the high deductible insurance plan. Six percent company contribution for 401(k). Twelve paid holidays. Recently improved the amount of PTO we get!

Cons

I cannot think of any

3. Join the DocuWare team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Not sure what this means

Sep 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good Company to work for.

Cons

i really don't know any cons

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Excellent place to work

Jan 5, 2021 - Administration in New Windsor, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

International collaboration, teamwork, transparency, perks

Cons

Company is rapidly growing so there will be hiccups that come along with it. The company is well aware and is willing to learn from mistakes.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great.

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for!

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

Love it here. Smart folks and good teamwork!

Dec 8, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Agile management that responds to lots of varied challenges and value their employees.

Cons

I don't really have anything negative to say

8. 3.0

Alright

May 17, 2021 - Technical Support in Newburgh, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good team energy, close to home

Cons

Low wages for the work you do.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Some Companies have Break Rooms....WE HAVE A BIERGARTEN!

Aug 6, 2014 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management truly cares about their employees Management tries to balance employee needs and be flexible with needs for time off while also keeping good policies for attendance. Free Lunch Fridays- We get lunch on the Fridays We don't get paid. Quarterly Meeting Dinners- We get to go out really nice local restaurants/areas for dinner as well as meeting other teams across departments. Health Initiatives: Walking Clubs, Health Coach, Yoga before Work BierGarten- Newly built Beer Garden with lovely benches and plants.( we do actually have a breakroom too) Great Team Atmosphere! Breakroom stocked with Coffee, Tea, Sodas, Iced Tea, and condiments. Senior Management. I have never, ever, ever, worked at a company where the Presidents and VPs ever talked to employees that they did not absolutely need to. Here, they sit next to you and ask you about your day and eat lunch next to you and say good morning. Friendly Atmosphere: Everyone actually smiles at you and says Good Morning.

Cons

It is a bit difficult sometimes needing to deal with the German Branch. The language barrier can sometimes put you in an awkward position with customers, but generally management here tries to help find the best solutions for. Depending on the department, being on a smaller team does limit paths for promotion but not the potential growth. I rather prefer not having to worry about promotions but instead being able to grow into the company and find other ways to build up what I can do.

2 people found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work.

Oct 26, 2020 - HVAC Controls Technician in Hawthorne, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun, family styled company. Good people and exciting work.

Cons

Long hours, long distances for work and commuting

11. 5.0

A technology company on it's way to $100 million

Feb 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Wallingford, CT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits: * Good salary * A lot of perks - company lunches, bagels, soda, company outings * 401k with 6% match * Good PTO, insurance, etc * Huge profit sharing bonus plan! Management: * Senior level management is growing, and exciting. New COO is excellent. * Open communication to company on financials * Open communication with presidents and VPs * Open sharing of company strategy and multi-year goals

Cons

The company is spread out over multiple offices and it's hard to collaborate on some things. While I know what's going on in other departments because I get comprehensive quarterly updates, I don't interact much outside of my department. Senior level management is very hands on. Most of the time this is a good thing, but sometimes it's frustrating, especially when requirements change right as we are about to cross the finish line.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Reviews
</>Embed

DocuWare Reviews FAQs

DocuWare has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at DocuWare to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, DocuWare employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at DocuWare. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

85% of DocuWare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DocuWare 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at DocuWare to be culture, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with DocuWare Job Seekers