Elevano Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated October 4, 2018

4.7
Amir Bormand

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Commitment to Success and Flexibility"

Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Relationship Manager

I have been working at Elevano full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One thing that stands out about Elevano is the fact that the founders and leaders are constantly looking at and investing in new tools that will make each individual as successful as possible; their implementation of new sales and recruiting tools is a huge reason I can put food on the table for my family. Another great thing about Elevano is the flexibility that each person has on both the sales side and recruiting side of the job; the company encourages and values creativity and the founders/leaders are always open to new ideas and new approaches to recruiting.

Cons

No real cons, as long as you put in the work/effort you'll learn a ton and you'll be highly valued by management and the leaders at Elevano.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your people and the tools they use and the sky is the limit!

2. "Sr. Database Administrator"

Former Contractor - Senior Database Administrator in Redlands, CA
    Former Contractor - Senior Database Administrator in Redlands, CA

I worked at Elevano as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly people and supportive management

Cons

Did find any Cons in the time i worked for Elevano

"Great Company To Get Your Start In Recruiting"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Elevano full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great training program! Very friendly co-workers who are always trying to help. Bosses are always trying to find a way to help you improve. Great learning atmosphere!

Cons

Lots of learning to be done - Hard work pays off!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

4. "Best company to work for whether you're seasoned or starting off in the industry!"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I worked at Elevano full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Awesome bosses and coworkers! This isn't your average, corporate type job, it feels more like a family in the office.

If you're looking to start or grow in the recruiting field, there's no better place to do it than here. They provide you with ongoing training to help you reach your highest earning potential - uncapped commission!

Cons

If you're a clock-puncher, this isn't the field or company for you. You get what you put in and hard work pays off!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, Mark and Alex, best bosses ever!

"Meh"

I worked at Elevano full-time

Pros

Small firm with ok pay

Cons

Management is biased....they are two brothers running the company and they will play favorites

6. "Amazing place to work"

I have been working at Elevano full-time

Pros

fun atmosphere, high energy, good people, great management, flexible, team environment

Cons

Everything is fun and amazing!!!

7. "Amazing place with a one of a kind team."

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Elevano full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Easily a great place to grow as a recruiter/consultant. If you're a beginner interested in recruiting, it's literally an amazing place to start. If you're already experienced in the field, the sky is the limit here. This job is a grind, but it can be extremely rewarding. Mark and Alex are extremely nice and supportive. They're hands-on and always looking for ways to make the team better as a whole--sometimes you tend to forget they run the place. The company is small (which i personally like coming from a large firm) but it's growing by the day so the growth opportunities are immediate and you'll play an important part in its direction.

Cons

Can't really thing of any though you might want to keep an open mind to some of the music thats played in the office xD................ (sublime and metallica to backstreet boys and creed, really?)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue to value the teams input/opinions on different aspects of the company as you already do. Two thumbs up!

"Great Place To Learn and Grow"

Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Newport, CA
    Former Employee - Recruiter/Account Manager in Newport, CA

I worked at Elevano full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Mark and Alex taught me everything I know about recruiting and putting in the effort to succeed. I would highly recommend working here. To see how far this company has come since I first started working there does not surprise me because of the leadership that they showed, and the dedication they put into their employees to help them succeed.

On top of that, Vanessa and Lena are the best!

Cons

The only downside is that Alex is a Laker fan, that is disappointing.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work Mark and Alex. You guys were the best boss's. Good luck!

9. "Great Training Program for New Recruiters"

Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Technical Recruiter in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Elevano full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Elevano is a great place to work if you have recently started your recruiting career or if it's something you want to pursue. They have an extensive 8 week training program that will teach you the skills needed to become a successful recruiter. Their commission structure is the best I have seen in the industry and the directors will provide any and all tools necessary for your advancement.

Cons

It can get pretty cold in the office. Nothing a jacket can't fix but if you like wearing a t shirt and jeans every day, prepare for goosebumps.

Advice to Management

Teamwork makes the dreamwork.

10. "Truth About Elevano"

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Newport Beach, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Elevano full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company is small and you get to make a difference. I have worked for some of the largest staffing firms in the world and they are set in their ways. We have a fun work environment in a competitive setting. If you have a new idea that the owners have not thought of they are willing to listen and have you run with it if it makes business sense.
    Some of the perks
    - Causal Dress
    - Offsite Team Building Events
    - Team Lunches
    - Unlimited Snacks and Coffee
    - 100% Employee Paid Health Insurance

Cons

I can really think of any cons of working at Elevano.

Advice to Management

Keep Growing the Company. I am excited to see what is instore for Elevano. Growth will create new opportunities for everyone.