Employ-R Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Jasmin Moser

1. "Thankful of Opportunity with Employ-R Solutions"

Current Employee - Office Administrative Receptionist in Herndon, VA
    Current Employee - Office Administrative Receptionist in Herndon, VA

I have been working at Employ-R Solutions (Less than a year)

Pros

Client and Employee matched very well. Work is tasked seamlessly.

Cons

I have no cons...Everything is great!

Advice to Management

Keep up the wonderful placement. Thank you very much, Jasmin and Coryl!

Employ-R Solutions Response

Aug 24, 2016 – CEO

Thank you .. Keep up the great work .. You deserve it .. We appreciate professional, hard working employees !!!

2. "Small, but Quality"

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time

Pros

Very small organization, so I was always dealing with the same "handler"
    My handler, Coryl, was very helpful and almost always available if you needed to discuss something. Occasionally, we would just chat to see what was up, it was nice to feel such a level of approach-ability.

Cons

Pay was variable, as is with temp gigs.
    No real management oversight. With other temp agencies I've worked with I had talked or emailed with higher management, but I never talked to anyone but Coryl, which wasn't an issue. You just don't know who you work for.
    No benefits, but not many temp companies offer them, so that shouldn't be surprising.

3. "Professional Experience"

Current Employee - Claims Representative in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Claims Representative in Chantilly, VA

Pros

Very smooth process with respectful, knowledgable and honest staff. I appreciate how the company has a wonderful reputation with the job sites making it a more comfortable environment.

Cons

I have no complaints with the company.

Advice to Management

Please remain friendly, welcoming and honest with your employees. It's so refreshing and comforting.

"Awful, demeaning, destructive"

Former Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in McLean, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Absolutely zero. This husband and wife run company only benefits them, they do not care about their staff, clients, or contractors. They have taken industry best practices and run them through the. Garbage disposal. Want to meet the most narcissistic woman born? Ask for the CEO

Cons

Not paid! Not reimbursed for expenses! Constant unethical business practices and ABUSE. Legal issues galore - if there was an audit by IRS, the owners should just run for the border.

Advice to Management

Go hire someone else to run your company,

6. "Wonderful Job Placement"

Current Employee - Accounting Specialist in Dumfries, VA
    Current Employee - Accounting Specialist in Dumfries, VA

I have been working at Employ-R Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working with Employ R solutions since July 2015 and my contract is up within a few weeks. I am still with the original company I was placed, a very reputable government contractor. The position is one I have experience in and in the field I am currently pursuing a degree in. There is great potential that I will be able to go full time and continue to learn and grow with the company and hopefully make a career out of it. The temp agency communicated with me on a weekly basis and if there was ever an issue it was resolved promptly. I've never had any dramatic problems with the agency. I will be recommending some friends.

Cons

I do not have any cons.

7. "Receptionist"

Pros

I have been working for Employ-R since August 2015 and I must say they are a great company. I would recommend this employment agency to anyone. Employ-R does find awesome assignments!

Cons

No cons, everything is perfect.

"WORST UNEHTICAL"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There is nothing good about this company at all. Nothing.

Cons

Fake company with highly incompetent CEO and COO. COO does not do nothing. CEO can't run a company to save her life. I worked there for less than a year and they tried to not pay me after changing the commission schedule (after we signed) in the middle of it. They were full of it. I sue and won!. This is a micromanaged shop that has no business being in business. Clients and candidates be ware!

Advice to Management

This place should closed down. Too much turnover

"The Garbage of Staffing"

Former Employee - Contractor in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Contractor in McLean, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Thankfully Clients and Contractors are running away from this unethical and disgruntled operation.

Cons

Unprofessional (to say the least) management / owners. Husband and wife respectively (COO/CEO) built the worst reputation and staffing company in the Mid Atlantic Region. They have done it all from not paying employees to sue clients to not paying contractors. Their motto is to squeeze everybody around in order to make as much money as possible and move on to the next one..PATHETIC!!
    They believe to always be the smartest people in the room ( wake up you're not ! ) and that it's OK to take advantage of others. Guess what loosing business and office space is the tip of the iceberg... Karma is on it's way !

Advice to Management

Please go and write yourself another 5 star review. You're so smart, no one else would understand it....

Employ-R Solutions Response

Jan 14, 2016 – CEO

What a shame!!! You have to much free time on your hands to write such an unprofessional review. Good Luck to you. Sad and unsuccessful people will always try and drag others down with them! One ... More

"The Worst"

Former Employee - Recruiter
    Former Employee - Recruiter

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A paycheck, but well below industry. That's it. There is not another single "pro".

Cons

Endless micromanaging. Hostile and toxic work environment, because of the CEO. Who should not be allowed to manage people in any capacity. She is IMPOSSIBLE to work for. And with. This wasn't a job, this wasn't a career, it felt more like a prison sentence. It was THE worst work experience I have ever endured. I've read the other comments here and I'm glad to know I'm not alone in my thoughts and opinion. I knew there had to be others out there. It's also blatantly obvious that the CEO and/or her husband (the COO) have written all the glowing reviews as damage control. Which is truly pathetic. Equally pathetic, the cookie cutter response she has made to all the negative reviews:

"A disgruntled ex-employee who wrote and did moire work writing this fictional review then ever did working for our company...."

Nice English. And try proof reading before posting.

And:

"A disgruntled ex-employee who felt that just showing up to the office and sitting there at their desk and collecting a paycheck was the job..."

The best was one of the "cons" posted on one of your positive reviews:

"The negative people who posted the unprofessional reviews".

LOL! What does that have to do with an employee's experience at Employ-R!?

Advice to Management

Regroup and put someone else in charge. And change the name of your company. Because the "R" in Employ-R currently stands for RUN!

11. "Outstanding work place"

Former Employee - Full Time Assistant in McLean, VA
    Former Employee - Full Time Assistant in McLean, VA

I worked at Employ-R Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employ-R Solutions is a wonderful and a highly recommended place to work for (in my eyes), great benefits, great workers, great people in general, flexible with working scheduling for if you have kids, or another job. Employ-R Solutions is also another way to improve your communication skills and more.

Cons

No cons of any sort to say about this company

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work, providing information that is needed, and understanding the needs of your employers. EXCELLENT JOB!!!!!!!!!!