KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee

Professional, Understanding Work Environment

Jan 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

No commute, long lunch breaks, company luncheons, and I've had a raise every year working here. They are empathetic when you're going through something at home, and provide a professional and healthy work environment. As long as you come to work with a good attitude, and you're willing to work, you will always enjoy working here.

Cons

Trying to stay out of the refrigerator is much harder when it's in the next room!

4 people found this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a positive and productive work environment. 24 DATA, Inc. is glad to have company luncheons to build team morale and encourage team building. We at 24 DATA, Inc. like to create a family-like environment and we are proud to show empathy when employees are going through personal matters. We are so glad to hear this is the experience you’ve had with us so far. We agree it is a mutual effort from both employer and employee to be successful and we are glad to have you on the team!

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Job I've Ever Had

Dec 30, 2019 - SEO Content Writer Lead in Port St Lucie, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

24 Data, Inc. is a company that puts the employee first and always makes sure you have everything you need to do your job well. Not only that, but the work you do will never go unnoticed. I started with the company nearly 4 years ago as a content writer and now I am the head of my department. Other pros to working for 24 Data: - Working from home - Paid time off - Health benefits - Virtually zero micromanagement - Opportunity to move up - Regular company luncheons - Annual pay increases (based on a performance review)

Cons

A few cons would be: - Working strictly from home means it gets quiet/lonely. - Teamwork is more difficult in a virtual office environment - No 401k

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much! 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a stress-free work environment for all employees, as well as investing in each employee. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, with opportunities to be promoted when positions open up. Health benefits are available to staff after 90 days as well as company luncheons to get staff together in person has become regular. In addition to that, 24 DATA, Inc. has grown to a point where we are now able to offer a matching 401K plan to employees.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Terrible management and culture

May 23, 2021 - Front End Developer in Jupiter, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home(not fully remote). The owner, though absent from day to day operations, seems kind and well meaning. Diverse work place.

Cons

Where to start? Notice how most bad reviews focus on the same key shortcomings? Notice how every response from management to a bad review is a cookie cutter statement blaming one disgruntled employee from three years ago ago? That they do this, rather than address the underlying problems causing bad morale, is indicative of the poor job management is doing. My gripes are the same as other have already indicated. No PTO in the first year and unpaid time off requests are met with resistance. They dragged their feet for 3 weeks approving a 5 day UPTO request given 3 months in advance. Forget about a 2 week vacation. You may only work from your primary residence. Even working from an alternate location during a named storm requires management approval. I was once given a talking-to for clocking out 4 minutes late. Several talented devs left because of this type of heavy handed micro management behavior. No one in management has development experience so it was frustrating trying to translate client direction and feedback. They’re a bottleneck, not a facilitator.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Human Resources Manager

This is the same employee writing these reviews which is why they all have similarities. 24 DATA, Inc. prides itself in understanding the needs of all employees and adjusts procedures and policies as they see fit to best align with business needs and the progressive corporate environment. Recently 24 DATA, Inc. allowed an employee to work from an alternative location due to a personal emergency. When an employee communicates their needs to 24 DATA, Inc., the company takes action to accommodate the employee(s) as best as possible. Suggesting the company wouldn’t allow an employee to work from an alternative location during a named storm is completely false, and quite frankly, absurd. All Paid and Unpaid Time off policies, allotments, and company recognized holidays are explained to employees in their written employment offers and discussed in their onboarding meeting with Human Resources prior to their first day. The Management team does not micro-manage every employee’s work. They trust and expect employee’s to uphold a level of professionalism. Management oversees all departments within the company and utilizes their skills to ensure client needs and internal requests are not only met but exceeded, all while upholding employee-employee camaraderie. 24 DATA, Inc offers PTO, Unpaid time off, Paid Holidays, Medical benefits as well as 401k and 401k matching.

Discover more reviews about 24 Data.