"Professional, Understanding Work Environment"

5.0

I have been working at 24 Data full-time

Pros

No commute, long lunch breaks, company luncheons, and I've had a raise every year working here. They are empathetic when you're going through something at home, and provide a professional and healthy work environment. As long as you come to work with a good attitude, and you're willing to work, you will always enjoy working here.

Cons

Trying to stay out of the refrigerator is much harder when it's in the next room!

July 22, 2019Human Resources Manager

24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a positive and productive work environment. 24 DATA, Inc. is glad to have company luncheons to build team morale and encourage team building. We at 24 DATA, Inc. like to create a family-like environment and we are proud to show empathy when employees are going through personal matters. We are so glad to hear this is the experience you’ve had with us so far. We agree it is a mutual effort from both employer and employee to be successful and we are glad to have you on the team!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best Job I've Ever Had"

5.0
    Current Employee - SEO Content Writer Lead in Port St Lucie, FL

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

24 Data, Inc. is a company that puts the employee first and always makes sure you have everything you need to do your job well. Not only that, but the work you do will never go unnoticed. I started with the company nearly 4 years ago as a content writer and now I am the head of my department. Other pros to working for 24 Data: - Working from home - Paid time off - Health benefits - Virtually zero micromanagement - Opportunity to move up - Regular company luncheons - Annual pay increases (based on a performance review)

Cons

A few cons would be: - Working strictly from home means it gets quiet/lonely. - Teamwork is more difficult in a virtual office environment - No 401k

Continue reading

January 17, 2020Human Resources Manager

Thank you so much! 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a stress-free work environment for all employees, as well as investing in each employee. It is important to 24 DATA, Inc. that each staff member grows in their positions, with opportunities to be promoted when positions open up. Health benefits are available to staff after 90 days as well as company luncheons to get staff together in person has become regular. In addition to that, 24 DATA, Inc. has grown to a point where we are now able to offer a matching 401K plan to employees.

2. "You Are 100% Disposable"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - SEO Specialist in Jupiter, FL

I worked at 24 Data full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Remote Decent pay Fellow employees were nice.

Cons

It's a sinking ship. Avoid at all cost.

Continue reading

October 27, 2020Human Resources Manager

24 DATA, Inc. genuinely cares for our staff members and will always continue to help each staff member advance in their positions, and within themselves. With a wide variety of tenured staff, from 3 months to 10 years of service, 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing new positions and new opportunities for all staff members. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope this will be an easy transition for all our staff members. Here at 24 DATA, Inc. we believe transparency is key to a virtual work environment. Management is always supportive, friendly and resourceful to all staff. Medical benefits, 401K, paid time off, and paid holidays off, are all things 24 DATA, Inc. is happy to provide our staff.

Discover more reviews about 24 Data.