24 Data Reviews | Glassdoor

24 Data Reviews

Updated 15 Oct 2019

3.5
  1. Featured Review

"Professional, Understanding Work Environment"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time

Pros

No commute, long lunch breaks, company luncheons, and I've had a raise every year working here. They are empathetic when you're going through something at home, and provide a professional and healthy work environment. As long as you come to work with a good attitude, and you're willing to work, you will always enjoy working here.

Cons

Trying to stay out of the refrigerator is much harder when it's in the next room!

24 Data2019-01-15

July 22, 2019Human Resources Manager

24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing a positive and productive work environment. 24 DATA, Inc. is glad to have company luncheons to build team morale and encourage team building. We at 24 DATA, Inc. like to create a family-like environment and we are proud to show empathy when employees are going through personal matters. We are so glad to hear this is the experience you’ve had with us so far. We agree it is a mutual effort from both employer and employee to be successful and we are glad to have you on the team!

"Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Junior Project Coordinator

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and wants to see you succeed. There are opportunities to test your skills. Communication is great. No micromanagement. Yearly performance reviews. Everyone is always happy to help each other and work as a team even though we all physically work from home.

Cons

You must provide you own equipment and internet connection (however all programs/software is provided to you).

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing with time-off benefits and company events. It creates a more enjoyable "environment" for staff.

24 Data2019-10-15

"Not a good company"

Former Employee - Web Developer

I worked at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

got a paycheck and worked from home

Cons

There is no room for growth, they don't recognize talent and they don't want anyone to feel like they are not irreplaceable. If you have something to say they will take that as if you are going against the company and they WILL retaliate against you. They will always be right even when they are wrong. Horrible way to run a company. They have lost many talented people because of this. And the pay is not great either,... people take the cut because of the illusion of "working remotely" but in reality its bad, they track your IP you cant move from your home desk, pretty much you are glued to your home, so don't get confused it's not a "remote" job, they wont even let you go out of the city for something as special as Christmas and work from your family's home. Talent that could be making 100+ K anywhere else are making not even half of that. If you need a job take it for what it is and don't think you will make a career here they will replace you in a second if they have to or if you dare to question anything. And they don't care about losing customers as the only customer they pretty much have is locked down with deeper ties. This is why they don't care of quality. which is a shame when you are talented and try to do a good job but they wont let you just because they don't want you to participate and have to much to say on a project. Steer away if you can, if you have pride for your work and have ethics.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees, give them the recognition they deserve and they will take care of your company like if it was theirs.

24 Data2019-09-10

October 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Not everyone is a perfect fit! First and foremost 24 DATA Inc.'s mission is to respect and be considerate to all staff members to give all tools necessary to succeed. This year alone, 24 DATA Inc. has increased its staff with 12 New hires. Also, since November of last year 6 Promotions from within the company and 1 re-hire. The company has never lost any staff members due to disrespecting or lack of understanding of their needs. 24 DATA Inc. pays its staff over Florida national average rate. We now have 43 staff members that are in virtual offices. All staff current and newly hired, are aware of our standards and procedures of working from a virtual dedicated home office space. As a small company, we didn't have the luxury to approve staff to leave during our busiest time of the year. With the growth of the company, we are able to approve time-off requests as long as each department has coverage. The staff at 24 DATA Inc. are some of the most talented and revered professional to date. No company would be able to prosper for 15 years with the kinds of negative reviews that we seem to be generating. 24 DATA Inc. is fully aware that we can’t please everyone. Staff comments to previous bad reviews are "I don't get the negative reviews" and "Obviously none of the bad reviewers have ever worked a corporate sales job before because this work environment is a piece of cake." It’s almost like the same person, maybe a disgruntled employee is writing the bulk of these negative reviews.

"24 DATA Is Really a Good Place to Work"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked for 24 DATA for nearly a year and I don't care for these negative reviews. Fact...its a great place to work! You do get paid holidays in your 1st year, 7 in total. They now give you your birthday off as well. The health benefits are good, much better than other companies I have worked for. Full of talent, they now have the most talented group of programmers and SEO team to date.

Cons

I don't have any.

Advice to Management

My advice to the Supervisors and Management is to start answering these bad reviews (you used to in the pass)! Tell the truth, and what it is really like to work for this great company. Most are simply not true with non truthful facts. We do chat to each other and I have not heard of many of these issues from my other co-workers.

24 Data2019-03-04

July 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback. 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in providing paid holidays to all employee your first year with us, as well as affordable Healthcare benefits. More time with your families and not hurting your pocket in the meantime is a complete win-win for us! 24 DATA, Inc. is proud to have amazingly talented employees working for this company.

"My 24 DATA, Inc Review"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong leadership focused towards growth of the organization. It is a good company to work with, and to start your career. Excellent policies that do fuel your career growth if you are prepared to stick with the company. Have gotten the opportunity to work with various challenging projects with technically skilled co-workers. 24 DATA has nurtured me from day one, into someone who loves challenges thanks to a great... mentor! I would strongly recommend the company to my friends due to the work culture. And good work-life balance can be achieved because they want to make sure we all are comfortable with our jobs.

Cons

With its business growing so rapidly, they need to focus on the growth of employees as well.

Advice to Management

Please continue to improve on how bonuses/rewards for employees performance are awarded.

24 Data2019-03-20

July 22, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback! 24 DATA, Inc. is glad to hear that you are happy with the fast-paced and often changing environment, as well as a great work-life balance. 24 DATA, Inc. takes into consideration all of our employee's recommendations and strives to provide the fairest compensation we can to make everyone feel their hard work is rewarded appropriately. We also take pride in promoting from within and assisting employees with the tools needed to reach their full potential, including creating challenging projects. 24 DATA, Inc. will continue to work on each employee’s individual growth, to ensure each employee is reaching their goals.

"24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

24 DATA has been growing and expanding rapidly in the last 12 months, and as a whole is getting stronger and stronger. Yes, there have been big changes recently, but in my opinion they have been only positive ones. This has caused disruption and waves, but that has now subsided. What other reviews/opinions have not mentioned is that 24 DATA does genuinely look after their employees. They provide continual... development to help you advance (within the company and in themselves), this includes paying for certifications, training programs and spend thousands of dollars on improvements plans. All this training would not mean anything unless you have support, which you do receive…period. The team leaders and management absolutely provide the support you need, and their doors (figuratively as we are virtual) are always open. I have open communication with my team leader and have not had any issues others have claimed/stated. I work with a core of co-workers that are moving the company forward leaps and bounds. The company does have a deep pool of skilled and gifted employees, I and it shows.

Cons

To clarify, the only con is if I could not work for 24 DATA anymore. Yes, you are virtual and not in an office with other co-workers, but the support system in place negates that.

Advice to Management

What you might not realize is that 24 DATA is a full virtual company, with all employees working remotely from their locations. This environment can only work when you have the right people, and management in place. 24 DATA has been able to succeed in this.

24 Data2019-03-05

July 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees and will always continue to help each employee advance in their position, and within themselves. We are happy to hear our Team Leaders and/or Management, provide support when changes within the company take place. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope it will be an easy transition for all our employees. 24 DATA, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to send us such a positive feedback. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our employee experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

"Is Really a Good Company to Work For"

Current Employee - SEO Writer in Miami, FL

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a really good company to work for, I get great support from my supervisor and the rest of the team. Even through the company says 'virtual office position', its really working from home, which is great. No more commute! I get all the benefits such health/dental/life and security as you would be any full time employed position. I have worked with the company for nearly two years, and I also dont get the... bad reviews! And NO I was not told to write this...I wrote to tell the truth as they must be doing something right to be in business for 12 years.

Cons

Dont get to see other co-workers enough, and we are spread all over Florida.

Advice to Management

Need to have more company events where we can meet other co-workers, at least 4 times a year.

24 Data2019-02-22

August 8, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! As a virtual company (working from the comfort of your own home) 24 DATA, Inc. is happy to be able to provide affordable benefits to all full-time employees, 1-hour lunch breaks, and competitive pay. 24 DATA, Inc. works hard in providing support in these virtual positions, making all supervisors/team leaders/managers available during all work hours. 24 DATA, Inc. will also take into consideration having more company luncheons during the year.

"8 Years and Still Enjoying It!"

Current Employee - SEO Consultant

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I am currently employed with 24 Data and have been for the past 8 years. I can say that as a single mother the company gave me the job security I needed while my children were small, and even now that they are grown. I had the opportunity to work from home when I needed to be home. With the excellent pay, benefits, room for growth, and learning opportunities, I was able to secure a position that not only... provided a salary that could help me raise my family, but also a company that cared about me and my family. Since I have been a member of the team, the owners have always work hard to create a positive, productive and family like atmosphere. 24 Data has been a great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone looking to apply.

Cons

One that I always have, working from home means I miss the office gossip! But my children came first.

Advice to Management

Keep listening to us.

24 Data2019-02-26

August 2, 2019Human Resources Manager

We really appreciate you being a loyal employee and helping to share the word about us! As you know, here at 24 DATA, Inc. we strive to provide our employees with competitive pay, and job security. Work-life balance is important to us, and we are happy to create a positive family like environment. 24 DATA, Inc. prides itself by listening to all employees, and always being open to suggestions or changes.

"Don't Really Get the Bad Reviews"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

- hour lunch break - paid time off/vacation - 40 hour work weeks - nice management - great health benefits - work with you if there is an emergency - don't have to wear a uniform - get to actually be at my home for more than just sleeping - enjoy the things I do and the people I work with

Cons

Low employee face time, but that comes with the home environment. Not necessarily a con, but it's something to get used to. * I honestly don't get all the complaints that are on here. (And no i wasn't asked to write this review). How long should a lunch break be? In my opinion 1 hour is too long and most medical professionals I know don't even get 15 minutes. We also have to wear business casual clothes because... certain people started taking customer web calls in very inappropriate attire. Obviously none of the bad reviewers have ever worked a corporate sales job before because this work environment is a piece of cake.

Advice to Management

Make some of the complainers intern at a Sales Job then maybe they wouldn't complain about the minimum rules?

24 Data2019-01-29

August 8, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your honest feedback about the benefits of working at 24 DATA, Inc. Here at 24 DATA, Inc. we take pride in creating a work-life balance and an understanding and supportive environment when emergencies arise. 24 DATA, Inc. is happy to be able to provide affordable benefits to all full-time employees, 1-hour lunch breaks, and competitive pay.

"The Truth"

Former Employee - Web Designer

I worked at 24 Data full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working here will make you appreciate your next employer so much more.

Cons

You are not allowed to bring up concerns through Human Resources without being severely reprimanded, facing a hostile work environment, or eventually terminated.

Advice to Management

Hire an actual Human Resources representative, with actual experience in Human Resources.

24 Data2019-02-27