Cover image for 24 Data

4 stars

3 stars

2 stars

1 star

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl™ on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons
  • "6 Not great time off policy(in 2 reviews)
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Found 34 of over 38 reviews

Updated Nov 5, 2023

Jul 20, 2022
      Current Employee, more than 5 years
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for 24 DATA, inc. for over 6 years now and still enjoy it and the people I work with. This company finds opportunities for growth, where you can advance your career as I have! I have had two opportunities for advancement within the company and it's given me a career path I never thought possible for myself. They respect and value their staff. My experience with management has always been supportive, friendly, and resourceful. Additionally, the benefits are great! They have Medical, Dental, Vision, Aflac, Life Insurance, and 401K. PTO is available after one year but they are understanding when things come up in the first year and time is needed out of the office. I don't get some of these reviews where they talk about time off because that has never been my experience in all of my 6 years here.

Cons

I would say learning to find that balance in my life when it comes to working from home but that's normal for any work-from-home job! No cons for me.

Your honest feedback is appreciated! We are so glad to hear that you’ve had these opportunities for growth. At 24 DATA we strive to promote from within whenever possible, as well as to be understanding of individual employees’ circumstances. We definitely understand that work-life balance can be a challenge when working from home, and at 24 DATA we work had to provide tools to support this balance and maintain positive mental health.

Nov 5, 2023
        Former Employee
        Juno Beach, FL
        Business Outlook

Pros

Remote Work Company cares about employees Low stress environment

Cons

Hours are very strict 9-6 Not great time off policy

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience at 24 DATA, Inc. We are delighted to hear that you found it to be a stress-free workplace and feel that the company genuinely cares about its employees. We take great pride in fostering a positive and supportive work environment, and your comment reinforces our efforts in this regard. Regarding your concerns about the strict working hours and time off policy, we are a virtual office. Our business hours are synchronized with the needs of our client base.

2. Join the 24 Data team
        See Our Latest Jobs
          Sep 19, 2023
          Former Employee, more than 3 years
          Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home. Decent benefits.

Cons

Owner won’t talk to non-management employees. Work from home only, not remote. HR is never filled by anyone with actual HR experience.

In reading this review, it's clear that it is riddled with malcontent, as these claims are unfounded and quite inaccurate. It's unfortunate when a former employee retaliates by submitting a review containing such extensive misinformation, with the only true reason for their separation from the company being due to an ongoing inability to complete the tasks required in their position. 24 DATA, Inc. takes pride in transparency and the success and development of every member of staff. Furthermore, management works tirelessly to not only encourage promoting from within, but to use all available strategies and resources to facilitate improvement and provide support to everyone.

May 8, 2023
            SEO Specialist
            Former Employee, more than 1 year
            Orlando, FL
            Business Outlook

Pros

Good place to learn and explore

Cons

Limited Resources for projects and day to day items

Thank you for your perspective and feedback. 24 DATA, Inc. is consistently working to expand projects and take on new tasks. While we have had the same SEO Specialist team for over two years now, the company has remained proactive in providing resources to support each employee in their growth and development. Management puts great importance in ensuring each department has the tools and knowledge available to be successful.

May 23, 2021
              Front End Developer
              Former Employee, more than 1 year
              Jupiter, FL
              Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home(not fully remote). The owner, though absent from day to day operations, seems kind and well meaning. Diverse work place.

Cons

Where to start? Notice how most bad reviews focus on the same key shortcomings? Notice how every response from management to a bad review is a cookie cutter statement blaming one disgruntled employee from three years ago ago? That they do this, rather than address the underlying problems causing bad morale, is indicative of the poor job management is doing. My gripes are the same as other have already indicated. No PTO in the first year and unpaid time off requests are met with resistance. They dragged their feet for 3 weeks approving a 5 day UPTO request given 3 months in advance. Forget about a 2 week vacation. You may only work from your primary residence. Even working from an alternate location during a named storm requires management approval. I was once given a talking-to for clocking out 4 minutes late. Several talented devs left because of this type of heavy handed micro management behavior. No one in management has development experience so it was frustrating trying to translate client direction and feedback. They’re a bottleneck, not a facilitator.

This is the same employee writing these reviews which is why they all have similarities. 24 DATA, Inc. prides itself in understanding the needs of all employees and adjusts procedures and policies as they see fit to best align with business needs and the progressive corporate environment. Recently 24 DATA, Inc. allowed an employee to work from an alternative location due to a personal emergency. When an employee communicates their needs to 24 DATA, Inc., the company takes action to accommodate the employee(s) as best as possible. Suggesting the company wouldn’t allow an employee to work from an alternative location during a named storm is completely false, and quite frankly, absurd. All Paid and Unpaid Time off policies, allotments, and company recognized holidays are explained to employees in their written employment offers and discussed in their onboarding meeting with Human Resources prior to their first day. The Management team does not micro-manage every employee’s work. They trust and expect employee’s to uphold a level of professionalism. Management oversees all departments within the company and utilizes their skills to ensure client needs and internal requests are not only met but exceeded, all while upholding employee-employee camaraderie. 24 DATA, Inc offers PTO, Unpaid time off, Paid Holidays, Medical benefits as well as 401k and 401k matching.

Mar 5, 2019
                Current Employee, more than 1 year
                Business Outlook

Pros

24 DATA has been growing and expanding rapidly in the last 12 months, and as a whole is getting stronger and stronger. Yes, there have been big changes recently, but in my opinion they have been only positive ones. This has caused disruption and waves, but that has now subsided. What other reviews/opinions have not mentioned is that 24 DATA does genuinely look after their employees. They provide continual development to help you advance (within the company and in themselves), this includes paying for certifications, training programs and spend thousands of dollars on improvements plans. All this training would not mean anything unless you have support, which you do receive…period. The team leaders and management absolutely provide the support you need, and their doors (figuratively as we are virtual) are always open. I have open communication with my team leader and have not had any issues others have claimed/stated. I work with a core of co-workers that are moving the company forward leaps and bounds. The company does have a deep pool of skilled and gifted employees, I and it shows.

Cons

To clarify, the only con is if I could not work for 24 DATA anymore. Yes, you are virtual and not in an office with other co-workers, but the support system in place negates that.

Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees and will always continue to help each employee advance in their position, and within themselves. We are happy to hear our Team Leaders and/or Management, provide support when changes within the company take place. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope it will be an easy transition for all our employees. 24 DATA, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to send us such a positive feedback. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our employee experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Feb 6, 2018
                  Former Employee
                  Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home/ no commute.

Cons

They have no clue what they are doing, or any idea how to run an internet marketing company. It feels like working for the Wizard of Oz, and in a factory at the same time. They are NOT flexible to give time off to all employees (Have to fight just for an unpaid half day off). They give a lot of false promises on raises and bonuses. They fire the employees before their bonuses were rightfully due. Don't expect any compassion from managers, they've turned against all of their hardworking employees, and treat them like dirt. They make you pay for all your own equipment and a landline you will never need. You work remotely, but you will never be allowed to move outside of the state. So many unprofessional and unnecessary decisions were made that only hurt productivity. Employees are depressed and feel isolated, but don't dare to speak up about it since random firings happen to those who do speak out against it. The whole company has crumbled. So sad to see a business that has so much potential and had such a great team go to waste due to greed and over-control. And the working remotely thing is obviously only in favor to save money on overhead.

24 DATA, Inc. is committed to providing all of its employees a virtual work environment filled with integrity, professionalism and moral values. The company offers competitive compensation , vacation, holiday pay and benefit packages to all full-time employees. While working in a virtual work environment may not be suited to everyone, the majority of 24 DATA, Inc. employees recognize the value, benefits and cost savings that a virtual work position offers. The company prides itself on the ability to manage a virtual team while successfully maintaining a positive team environment that fosters personal growth, development and productivity.

Jan 16, 2019
                    Current Employee, more than 3 years
                    Business Outlook

Pros

I'm having a real difficult time trying to come up with anything here. I don't think there's much positive about this place other than I get a paycheck every week.

Cons

This place is the worst place to work. I've been reading through the negative reviews and they are all spot on. This is a virtual work place but with the way they stalk you throughout the day it feels like you're trapped in a box. The management are obviously posting good reviews to counter the bad ones. Saying things like long lunch breaks and company luncheons is completely false. I've worked for this company for a few years and I think there's been 1 company luncheon. As far as the lunch breaks, you've got to clock in and out and heaven help you if you're a minute late. Next thing you know you'll be written up because you were late clocking in. You get an hour and that's it. This is also neither a professional OR healthy work environment. Getting called up and yelled at for things completely out of your control on a daily basis is not professional. And if you need to have a doctors appointment you'll be docked 4 hours of pay. So healthy, not so much. My first year I had to go all year without taking even one day off. We get zero PTO in the first year and only 5 days after that. And I mean nothing, no sick days, no vacation, no mental health days, NOTHING. It sucks working for 24 Data and that's the truth.

Jan 29, 2019
                      Current Employee, more than 1 year
                      Business Outlook

Pros

- hour lunch break - paid time off/vacation - 40 hour work weeks - nice management - great health benefits - work with you if there is an emergency - don't have to wear a uniform - get to actually be at my home for more than just sleeping - enjoy the things I do and the people I work with

Cons

Low employee face time, but that comes with the home environment. Not necessarily a con, but it's something to get used to. * I honestly don't get all the complaints that are on here. (And no i wasn't asked to write this review). How long should a lunch break be? In my opinion 1 hour is too long and most medical professionals I know don't even get 15 minutes. We also have to wear business casual clothes because certain people started taking customer web calls in very inappropriate attire. Obviously none of the bad reviewers have ever worked a corporate sales job before because this work environment is a piece of cake.

Thank you for your honest feedback about the benefits of working at 24 DATA, Inc. Here at 24 DATA, Inc. we take pride in creating a work-life balance and an understanding and supportive environment when emergencies arise. 24 DATA, Inc. is happy to be able to provide affordable benefits to all full-time employees, 1-hour lunch breaks, and competitive pay.

Feb 26, 2019
                        SEO Consultant
                        Current Employee, more than 8 years
                        Business Outlook

Pros

I am currently employed with 24 Data and have been for the past 8 years. I can say that as a single mother the company gave me the job security I needed while my children were small, and even now that they are grown. I had the opportunity to work from home when I needed to be home. With the excellent pay, benefits, room for growth, and learning opportunities, I was able to secure a position that not only provided a salary that could help me raise my family, but also a company that cared about me and my family. Since I have been a member of the team, the owners have always work hard to create a positive, productive and family like atmosphere. 24 Data has been a great place to work and I would recommend it to anyone looking to apply.

Cons

One that I always have, working from home means I miss the office gossip! But my children came first.

We really appreciate you being a loyal employee and helping to share the word about us! As you know, here at 24 DATA, Inc. we strive to provide our employees with competitive pay, and job security. Work-life balance is important to us, and we are happy to create a positive family like environment. 24 DATA, Inc. prides itself by listening to all employees, and always being open to suggestions or changes.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews
                      </>Embed

24 Data Reviews FAQs

24 Data has an overall rating of 3.4 out of 5, based on over 38 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at 24 Data to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, 24 Data employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at 24 Data. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

58% of 24 Data employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 24 Data 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at 24 Data to be management, benefits, career development and the cons to be culture, workplace.

Popular Careers with 24 Data Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

IT Specialist

Passed 2 interviews with a board of Education , waiting for HR to communicate but I don’t know how long it takes to wait and when I should give up and move on?? It’s been 3 weeks since I’ve done the 2 nd interview.

1 Comment

CSM

Hi any one works as solutions engineer I got this task to do and would like to know if it’s correct what I’ve done please. Thanks a lot

0 Comments

Digital Strategy Consultant

Is it bad interview etiquette to ask about salary expectations WHEN the recruiter fails to bring that up in our screener? I did it so we could ensure alignment and the recruiter said she ‘usually waits to do that after the first call’ 🙄

3 Comments

Glassdoor has 38 24 Data reviews submitted anonymously by 24 Data employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if 24 Data is right for you.