24 Data - Is Really a Good Company to Work For | Glassdoor

"Is Really a Good Company to Work For"

Current Employee - SEO Writer in Miami, FL

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is a really good company to work for, I get great support from my supervisor and the rest of the team. Even through the company says 'virtual office position', its really working from home, which is great. No more commute! I get all the benefits such health/dental/life and security as you would be any full time employed position. I have worked with the company for nearly two years, and I also dont get the... bad reviews! And NO I was not told to write this...I wrote to tell the truth as they must be doing something right to be in business for 12 years.

Cons

Dont get to see other co-workers enough, and we are spread all over Florida.

Advice to Management

Need to have more company events where we can meet other co-workers, at least 4 times a year.

24 Data2019-02-22

24 Data Response

August 8, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your feedback! As a virtual company (working from the comfort of your own home) 24 DATA, Inc. is happy to be able to provide affordable benefits to all full-time employees, 1-hour lunch breaks, and competitive pay. 24 DATA, Inc. works hard in providing support in these virtual positions, making all supervisors/team leaders/managers available during all work hours. 24 DATA, Inc. will also take into consideration having more company luncheons during the year.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Junior Project Coordinator

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and wants to see you succeed. There are opportunities to test your skills. Communication is great. No micromanagement. Yearly performance reviews. Everyone is always happy to help each other and work as a team even though we all physically work from home.

Cons

You must provide you own equipment and internet connection (however all programs/software is provided to you).

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing with time-off benefits and company events. It creates a more enjoyable "environment" for staff.

24 Data2019-10-15

"Not a good company"

Former Employee - Web Developer

I worked at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

got a paycheck and worked from home

Cons

There is no room for growth, they don't recognize talent and they don't want anyone to feel like they are not irreplaceable. If you have something to say they will take that as if you are going against the company and they WILL retaliate against you. They will always be right even when they are wrong. Horrible way to run a company. They have lost many talented people because of this. And the pay is not great either,... people take the cut because of the illusion of "working remotely" but in reality its bad, they track your IP you cant move from your home desk, pretty much you are glued to your home, so don't get confused it's not a "remote" job, they wont even let you go out of the city for something as special as Christmas and work from your family's home. Talent that could be making 100+ K anywhere else are making not even half of that. If you need a job take it for what it is and don't think you will make a career here they will replace you in a second if they have to or if you dare to question anything. And they don't care about losing customers as the only customer they pretty much have is locked down with deeper ties. This is why they don't care of quality. which is a shame when you are talented and try to do a good job but they wont let you just because they don't want you to participate and have to much to say on a project. Steer away if you can, if you have pride for your work and have ethics.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees, give them the recognition they deserve and they will take care of your company like if it was theirs.

24 Data2019-09-10

24 Data Response

October 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Not everyone is a perfect fit! First and foremost 24 DATA Inc.'s mission is to respect and be considerate to all staff members to give all tools necessary to succeed. This year alone, 24 DATA Inc. has increased its staff with 12 New hires. Also, since November of last year 6 Promotions from within the company and 1 re-hire. The company has never lost any staff members due to disrespecting or lack of understanding of their needs. 24 DATA Inc. pays its staff over Florida national average rate. We now have 43 staff members that are in virtual offices. All staff current and newly hired, are aware of our standards and procedures of working from a virtual dedicated home office space. As a small company, we didn't have the luxury to approve staff to leave during our busiest time of the year. With the growth of the company, we are able to approve time-off requests as long as each department has coverage. The staff at 24 DATA Inc. are some of the most talented and revered professional to date. No company would be able to prosper for 15 years with the kinds of negative reviews that we seem to be generating. 24 DATA Inc. is fully aware that we can’t please everyone. Staff comments to previous bad reviews are "I don't get the negative reviews" and "Obviously none of the bad reviewers have ever worked a corporate sales job before because this work environment is a piece of cake." It’s almost like the same person, maybe a disgruntled employee is writing the bulk of these negative reviews.

Discover more reviews about 24 Data.