24 Data - 24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company | Glassdoor

"24 DATA – A Forward Thinking Company"

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

24 DATA has been growing and expanding rapidly in the last 12 months, and as a whole is getting stronger and stronger. Yes, there have been big changes recently, but in my opinion they have been only positive ones. This has caused disruption and waves, but that has now subsided. What other reviews/opinions have not mentioned is that 24 DATA does genuinely look after their employees. They provide continual... development to help you advance (within the company and in themselves), this includes paying for certifications, training programs and spend thousands of dollars on improvements plans. All this training would not mean anything unless you have support, which you do receive…period. The team leaders and management absolutely provide the support you need, and their doors (figuratively as we are virtual) are always open. I have open communication with my team leader and have not had any issues others have claimed/stated. I work with a core of co-workers that are moving the company forward leaps and bounds. The company does have a deep pool of skilled and gifted employees, I and it shows.

Cons

To clarify, the only con is if I could not work for 24 DATA anymore. Yes, you are virtual and not in an office with other co-workers, but the support system in place negates that.

Advice to Management

What you might not realize is that 24 DATA is a full virtual company, with all employees working remotely from their locations. This environment can only work when you have the right people, and management in place. 24 DATA has been able to succeed in this.

24 Data2019-03-05

24 Data Response

July 23, 2019Human Resources Manager

Thank you for your kind words. 24 DATA, Inc. does genuinely care for our employees and will always continue to help each employee advance in their position, and within themselves. We are happy to hear our Team Leaders and/or Management, provide support when changes within the company take place. While 24 DATA, Inc. continues to expand, we hope it will be an easy transition for all our employees. 24 DATA, Inc. appreciates you taking the time to send us such a positive feedback. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our employee experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.

Other Employee Reviews

"Great Opportunities"

Current Employee - Junior Project Coordinator

I have been working at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and wants to see you succeed. There are opportunities to test your skills. Communication is great. No micromanagement. Yearly performance reviews. Everyone is always happy to help each other and work as a team even though we all physically work from home.

Cons

You must provide you own equipment and internet connection (however all programs/software is provided to you).

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing with time-off benefits and company events. It creates a more enjoyable "environment" for staff.

24 Data2019-10-15

"Not a good company"

Former Employee - Web Developer

I worked at 24 Data full-time for more than a year

Pros

got a paycheck and worked from home

Cons

There is no room for growth, they don't recognize talent and they don't want anyone to feel like they are not irreplaceable. If you have something to say they will take that as if you are going against the company and they WILL retaliate against you. They will always be right even when they are wrong. Horrible way to run a company. They have lost many talented people because of this. And the pay is not great either,... people take the cut because of the illusion of "working remotely" but in reality its bad, they track your IP you cant move from your home desk, pretty much you are glued to your home, so don't get confused it's not a "remote" job, they wont even let you go out of the city for something as special as Christmas and work from your family's home. Talent that could be making 100+ K anywhere else are making not even half of that. If you need a job take it for what it is and don't think you will make a career here they will replace you in a second if they have to or if you dare to question anything. And they don't care about losing customers as the only customer they pretty much have is locked down with deeper ties. This is why they don't care of quality. which is a shame when you are talented and try to do a good job but they wont let you just because they don't want you to participate and have to much to say on a project. Steer away if you can, if you have pride for your work and have ethics.

Advice to Management

Appreciate your employees, give them the recognition they deserve and they will take care of your company like if it was theirs.

24 Data2019-09-10

24 Data Response

October 11, 2019Human Resources Manager

Not everyone is a perfect fit! First and foremost 24 DATA Inc.'s mission is to respect and be considerate to all staff members to give all tools necessary to succeed. This year alone, 24 DATA Inc. has increased its staff with 12 New hires. Also, since November of last year 6 Promotions from within the company and 1 re-hire. The company has never lost any staff members due to disrespecting or lack of understanding of their needs. 24 DATA Inc. pays its staff over Florida national average rate. We now have 43 staff members that are in virtual offices. All staff current and newly hired, are aware of our standards and procedures of working from a virtual dedicated home office space. As a small company, we didn't have the luxury to approve staff to leave during our busiest time of the year. With the growth of the company, we are able to approve time-off requests as long as each department has coverage. The staff at 24 DATA Inc. are some of the most talented and revered professional to date. No company would be able to prosper for 15 years with the kinds of negative reviews that we seem to be generating. 24 DATA Inc. is fully aware that we can’t please everyone. Staff comments to previous bad reviews are "I don't get the negative reviews" and "Obviously none of the bad reviewers have ever worked a corporate sales job before because this work environment is a piece of cake." It’s almost like the same person, maybe a disgruntled employee is writing the bulk of these negative reviews.

Discover more reviews about 24 Data.