Common Thread Collective - Be a part of a COMMUNITY! | Glassdoor
  1. "Be a part of a COMMUNITY!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Newport Beach, CA

I have been working at Common Thread Collective full-time for less than a year

Pros

Common Thread Collective is by far the best company to work for! No only are you motivated to perform at you highest potential for the company, but that you are motivated to perform at your highest potential for yourself! You TRULY feel that you are part of the team here, and that you are a MAJOR asset to the company! Common Thread Collective ALWAYS makes sure you are taken care of and given the tools to succeed! I am...

Cons

I have nothing but AMAZING things to say!

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Great work!

Common Thread Collective2018-10-10

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Culture is everything"

Current Employee - Digital Strategist in Santa Ana, CA

I have been working at Common Thread Collective full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people I work with are smart, driven and care about each other. They foster an excellent experience for their employees and the management genuinely cares for each of their direct reports

Cons

Hoping for more remote options

Common Thread Collective2019-06-09
    2. "Content Team!"

Current Employee - 3D Story Teller

I have been working at Common Thread Collective full-time for less than a year

Pros

Common Thread Collective is extremely transparent on how they treat their clients and their employees. They want to make sure us as employee's or clients needs are met whether its our dreams and goals or our mental health as those directly impact the outcome of the companies goals. Basically it's the coolest ad agency around and I couldn't imagine working for any other company!!!!

Cons

Honestly I don't think CTC comes with any con's!

Advice to Management

Keep crushing it!! You guys are awesome!!!!

Common Thread Collective2019-06-07

Discover more reviews about Common Thread Collective.