1. "CorSource is an honest contracting company to work for, excellent recruiting staff."

5.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at CorSource Technology Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great company to work through, very responsive and friendly staff. I have always appreciated the staff and their efforts to get the best contract terms, bill rates, etc. Any needs I've had are always quickly addressed. Benefit offerings are among the best in this type of employment relationship, I especially appreciate the options beyond standard health insurance.

Cons

Tough being a 'contractor' at times but the team at CorSource make you feel like you are appreciated!

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great Contracting Partner"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Consultant in Portland, OR

I worked at CorSource Technology Group for less than a year

Pros

Austin, Val and the team at CorSource were great to work with. I worked with them for over 5 months on various opportunities and Austin was a great partner in finding the right fit for my needs. They went above what I'm used to - Val met me at my first interview with a company to make sure everything went well as well as met me on my first day of my contract with a welcome kit. Any issues I had, Mimi from HR was on the phone or via email helping me get it sorted. When I was converted to full time from my contract, they worked with me to make it a smooth transition. They had a variety of companies they worked with - not just all Nike or Intel. Made me feel like I wasn't just getting farmed out to be a cog. They also offer a good benefits package for medical and dental. Although there isn't any PTO, they do work with you on it. Definitely recommend working with them!

Cons

Some of the software was tough to navigate at times, but once you got setup - everything was just fine.

Continue reading
  2. "Leaders misrepresent who they are"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I worked at CorSource Technology Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Access to downtown. Nice people work there.

Cons

Very limited customer relationships. Lack of industry knowledge. Unrealistic expectations.

CorSource Technology Group Response

June 15, 2020President

We appreciate your feedback, although are disappointed to hear that you felt that way. At CorSource, we always lead with the best intentions and make sure that the team, especially the leadership team, is transparent. This is something we will continue to work on as our company and team grows so our current and future employees do not feel this way.

Discover more reviews about CorSource Technology Group.