JSM Consulting - I have been working for Michael Mell at JSM Consulting full-time (more than a year) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for JSM Consulting

"I have been working for Michael Mell at JSM Consulting full-time (more than a year)"

Current Employee - Office Manager in Middleton, WI
Current Employee - Office Manager in Middleton, WI

Pros

Collegial work environment,;smart people who enjoy their work and share the credit; management supports professional growth; puts resources behind strong performers and business ideas; flexible attitude towards work-life balance; direct feedback and communication by managers (quarterly goals conversations); nice people; thriving business growth; constant innovation and creativity; constantly learning

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about this place, especially relative to other places I've worked; youthful culture which depending on your perspective can be a pro or a con; similarly, this is a people-business - if you don't enjoy meeting and talking with some of the most interesting people in the world, this job may not be for you. Need to be intellectually curious to succeed here.

Advice to Management

Keep it up! Particularly in the NAFS division, leaders are focused on creating engaging career paths, attracting and retaining the best talent, training & development and creating a culture of top-notch leadership and management. This is an incredibly fun place to work.

Other Employee Reviews for JSM Consulting

"Happy"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I worked at JSM Consulting part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Michael Mell was very helpful

Cons

Having to work some Sundays

"Very impressed"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I worked at JSM Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company! I was happy that they had contacted me via email and the whole process was great. I would recommend

Cons

Having to work on some Sundays.