Cover image for Lionrock Recovery

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Mission Driven - Passionate - Fun place to work - Telecommute - what more could you ask for?

Jul 16, 2020 - Human Resources in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love that Lionrock is a company that's been around for almost 10 years doing what most people thought couldn't be done. Telehealth is real, it's needed, and we are doing great work for our clients. I love that my co workers and supervisors and management team are all rowing in the same direction and I see this play out on a daily basis which is amazing. If you want to work from home, set your own schedule - for the most part of course - and make a difference, this IS the place to work.

Cons

Scaling up as we continue to see record growth can be difficult and growing pains are inevitable, but those stressers are a good thing!

1 person found this review helpful

Lionrock Recovery Response

COO

Next year in 2021 we plan to have an in-person all hands meeting. We love our amazing team.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Continuously more and more grateful…

Nov 22, 2022 - Revenue Integrity Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Approachable and accessible upper management Ethically driven company Flexibility and incredible Work/Life balance Your expertise and knowledge is valued and trusted. Micromanagement is nonexistent in any department as far as I’ve seen. TEAM approach. Everyone is willing to help wherever they can. Team work makes the dream I am confident in upper management to make ethical and smart decisions that ensure its growth and longterm viability. I am hopeful that I will continue to grow in this company for many years to come!

Cons

If I absolutely HAD to pick something? *Maybe communication presents a challenge in the virtual workplace that doesn’t exist in brick and mortar. But honestly, that’s probably more on me than anyone because I’m an introvert through and through!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, I love it here!

Oct 17, 2022 - Clinical Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are the best part of the workplace! Even though it is a mostly remote workplace, the atmosphere is wonderful! Everyone was very welcoming when I started, and the faith in my abilities as someone who's been here in a few short months is very appreciated. I had to take time off for bereavement, which is always touchy when you're new, and I was given heartfelt condolences and plenty of space until I returned. This place truly is a breath of fresh air. I will be here for a VERY long time!

Cons

If you want to work here, be ready to work and have self accountability. Not a con for me but this isn't a job where you can simply collect a paycheck, you have to genuinely care about what you do and be disciplined.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lionrock Recovery.

Lionrock Recovery Careers

Cover image for Lionrock Recovery

A Message from our CEO & Co-Founder, Peter K. Loeb, Jr. Losing my sister to opioids was the catalyst for founding Lionrock Recovery ten...More

• How It Works
  • Our Company Culture
  • Fellowship Program

Lionrock Recovery Photos

+ Add Photo
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Lionrock Con 2021!
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Lionrock Con 2021!
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Peter Loeb (CEO) and Christiana Kimmich (Director of Creative & Production) Lionrock Con 2021