Cover image for Lionrock Recovery

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Flexible and Supportive

Jun 22, 2021 - Substance Abuse Counselor in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent supplemental income to my full time job. The team is amazing at supporting each other and helping it be a great fit for each employee while serving clients' needs.

Cons

Nature of the beast of it being a completely remote based platform that depends on email communication for EVERYTHING, so constant emails can be a little overwhelming for those that are just part-time, but I don't hold that against them.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Lionrock Recovery Response

CPO

Thank you for your honest review - we take immense pride in our supportive work culture here at Lionrock. We have also received fantastic, constructive feedback from teams across departments regarding email communication. In an effort to reduce these communications, we started our first-ever, monthly Lionrock newsletter, which we are using as an opportunity to communicate more effectively within the organization. We hope you’ve had a chance to read through and enjoy these fun, and informative editions!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Continuously more and more grateful…

Nov 22, 2022 - Revenue Integrity Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Approachable and accessible upper management Ethically driven company Flexibility and incredible Work/Life balance Your expertise and knowledge is valued and trusted. Micromanagement is nonexistent in any department as far as I’ve seen. TEAM approach. Everyone is willing to help wherever they can. Team work makes the dream I am confident in upper management to make ethical and smart decisions that ensure its growth and longterm viability. I am hopeful that I will continue to grow in this company for many years to come!

Cons

If I absolutely HAD to pick something? *Maybe communication presents a challenge in the virtual workplace that doesn’t exist in brick and mortar. But honestly, that’s probably more on me than anyone because I’m an introvert through and through!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Overall good

Nov 3, 2022 - Substance Use Counselor in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible schedule, fully virtual job, supportive peers

Cons

supervisors are not great, fringe benefits are lacking, very R&D feel

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lionrock Recovery.

Lionrock Recovery Careers

Cover image for Lionrock Recovery

A Message from our CEO & Co-Founder, Peter K. Loeb, Jr. Losing my sister to opioids was the catalyst for founding Lionrock Recovery ten...More

• How It Works
  • Our Company Culture
  • Fellowship Program

Lionrock Recovery Photos

+ Add Photo
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Lionrock Con 2021!
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Lionrock Con 2021!
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Peter Loeb (CEO) and Christiana Kimmich (Director of Creative & Production) Lionrock Con 2021