Cover image for Lionrock Recovery

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Amazing Culture & Work Environment

Jul 28, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lionrock Recovery is filled with amazing people who are committed to excellence in all areas. They have a strong team environment where even top level managers and directors aren't afraid to get in the trenches and do some hard work. Feeling connected in a remote work environment and work life balance are both important to them. I would definitely recommend Lionrock Recovery!

Cons

The fact that employees are located in various time zones occasionally makes it difficult to coordinate meeting times. That being said, they are always considerate.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Lionrock Recovery Response

CPO

Thank you for your review! Our rapid growth has afforded us the unique opportunity to take a step back and ensure that quality, work/life balance and colleague connectivity remain at the forefront of our collective radar. We appreciate your thoughtful recognition of these ongoing efforts!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Continuously more and more grateful…

Nov 22, 2022 - Revenue Integrity Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Approachable and accessible upper management Ethically driven company Flexibility and incredible Work/Life balance Your expertise and knowledge is valued and trusted. Micromanagement is nonexistent in any department as far as I’ve seen. TEAM approach. Everyone is willing to help wherever they can. Team work makes the dream I am confident in upper management to make ethical and smart decisions that ensure its growth and longterm viability. I am hopeful that I will continue to grow in this company for many years to come!

Cons

If I absolutely HAD to pick something? *Maybe communication presents a challenge in the virtual workplace that doesn’t exist in brick and mortar. But honestly, that’s probably more on me than anyone because I’m an introvert through and through!

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, I love it here!

Oct 17, 2022 - Clinical Administrative Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people here are the best part of the workplace! Even though it is a mostly remote workplace, the atmosphere is wonderful! Everyone was very welcoming when I started, and the faith in my abilities as someone who's been here in a few short months is very appreciated. I had to take time off for bereavement, which is always touchy when you're new, and I was given heartfelt condolences and plenty of space until I returned. This place truly is a breath of fresh air. I will be here for a VERY long time!

Cons

If you want to work here, be ready to work and have self accountability. Not a con for me but this isn't a job where you can simply collect a paycheck, you have to genuinely care about what you do and be disciplined.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Lionrock Recovery.

Lionrock Recovery Careers

Cover image for Lionrock Recovery

A Message from our CEO & Co-Founder, Peter K. Loeb, Jr. Losing my sister to opioids was the catalyst for founding Lionrock Recovery ten...More

• How It Works
  • Our Company Culture
  • Fellowship Program

Lionrock Recovery Photos

+ Add Photo
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Lionrock Con 2021!
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Lionrock Con 2021!
Lionrock Recovery photo of: Peter Loeb (CEO) and Christiana Kimmich (Director of Creative & Production) Lionrock Con 2021