NEXON - Nexon America, Inc | Glassdoor

"Nexon America, Inc"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I worked at NEXON full-time

Pros

Good benefits
Nice people
The company seems to have a sense of caring
Good communication

Cons

Less than market wage
Lost the original idea of the product
Company changed after going IPO
Wrong people in key spots

Advice to Management

Take the time to understand the product and the customer base. Actively work to fix the customer perception of the company. Knee-jerk reactions to major issues is not the best solution.

Other Employee Reviews for NEXON

1. ":)"

Current Employee - Assistant Producer/Production Coordinator in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Assistant Producer/Production Coordinator in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at NEXON full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Work with great people.
    Managers/Team Leads are always willing to share their knowledge.
    Friendly work environment.

Cons

Bit of a drive if not in the area. TRAFFIC

"Nexon is changing and I'm ready for it - Riding the wave"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Nexon is changing and some people just can't handle it. They want to hang on to the past, can't admit that Nexon is a business and think that they all need to be taken care of. This company and it's executive seem to be doing everything they can to bounce back from some normal down turns (just like Activision, THQ, EA, RockStar and many others) but somehow because it's Nexon - the sky is falling.
    Nothing they are doing is any different that anyother company going through similar situations, they talk about it to employees, they rescructure, they regroup and they are doing everything they can. It's a reality and I believe in them and their plans for how to make our future brighter.
    They are good hearted people, doing the best they can, with the cirmstances they have. the're LOTS of motivated, happy excited people here wanteing to jump in and turn the company around - not everyone has a foot out the door !
    Success will be our best revenge !

Cons

it's a tough time and change is hard.
    Trying to keep away from the negativity and staying positive is hard but hopefully the people who can't see the light will find a new home and take their negativitiy with them.

Advice to Management

Hang in there, don't give up and think that we are all critical - lots of us are really with you and we believe in what is happening. New blood is here and we'll help swing the pendulum in the right direction - toward a new day !