KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Accelerated Growth Opportunity + Great People

Apr 20, 2018 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pariveda puts so much into each individual employee. Our well-defined expectations for each 'level' and an opportunity for promotion each year puts your in an environment where growth is a top priority. Being a part of a company where everyone can succeed together and titles and salary are transparent promotes an incredible culture of teamwork and camaraderie. The list of ways Pariveda puts employees first goes on and on: our benefits are fantastic (including ESOP), we promote giving back to the communities we work in, employees are rarely in a position where they need to travel weekly etc. It would be a challenge to find another company where I could grow so quickly and work with as high caliber of people.

Cons

Depending on which project you are staffed on and which office you work in you could be signing up for a long commute.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Intern

Intern

Sep 21, 2022 - Technical Consultant Intern in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- mentoring / coaching - good company culture

Cons

-not many cons it was great

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Really a people-focused company

Sep 14, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's hard to overstate how much time and energy Pariveda spends on growing and understanding people. One of the most fulfilling things about my job is focusing on where each individual person on my team wants to go and figuring out the opportunities I can craft to help get them there. I enjoy how motivated and cooperative people become at Pariveda. You don't have to compete with your peers because of the way the organization is structured, so you open up a lot of room for people to just put everything on the table, which in turn helps build strong relationships. It probably sounds weird to say, but I think many of my coworkers from past projects at Pariveda actually are my friends, and we still meet up as a group and grab dinner together years after our project ended. Separately, the benefits and the work/life balance are really good, and we seem to have more opportunities for work than we can actually staff people on, which means we get to pick the more interesting projects. I really appreciate that Pariveda will turn down a project if the work isn't interesting or won't support our mission to grow our people.

Cons

It feels like we spend longer on the same project than we used to. It's not really bad, I just personally like more variety. Management could do a better job taking decisive actions and communicating their reasoning in a way that is easy for less academic people to understand. One other negative is we can be so focused on trying to help someone who may not even want the help that things can slide towards the detriment of others. It is rare, but it does happen.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Pariveda.

Pariveda Careers

Cover image for Pariveda

The culture at Pariveda is one of our most prized assets, and one of the principal reasons Fins choose careers at Pariveda. We’ve built...More

Pariveda Photos

+ Add Photo
Pariveda photo of: Chicago Fins celebrating summer!
Pariveda photo of: Fins Volunteering
Pariveda photo of: Pariveda Fins on campus judging the University of Notre Dame Wabruda + Pariveda case competition
Pariveda photo of: Chicago Fins enjoying our rooftop patio