Employee Review

1. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

I would not recommend this place to anyone on earth

May 21, 2013 - Support Staff in Charleston, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Charleston is a fun place. But I seemed to spend 20 hours a day at the office, so I only experienced the city chained to my desk.

Cons

Very disorganized to the point of being abusive. The lack of integrity by senior management is shocking. One senior person plays solitaire or shops online all day in full view of everyone, but is the first to complain about how lazy everyone is. The company has lost the majority of its clients and employees in the past 18 months. They have seen the exodus of 6 senior account management and PR people, 4 creative directors, three digital leads and one longtime account person was allegedly fired a few hours before she was to return from maternity leave without warning. The stories go on and on.

Continue reading
    4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

great experience

Feb 9, 2021 - Art Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

got to work on interesting brands

Cons

really none, it was a great experience that set my career on the right path

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Efficient, Innovative & Creative Company Filled with Lots of Passionate People

Dec 4, 2019 - Copywriter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Rawle Murdy is a true creative agency where every single person is expected to contribute, collaborate, and problem-solve to produce work that the company and clients can be proud of. Outside of working with people who truly care about what they're doing, RM provides flexibility, great work-life balance, and a fun culture.

Cons

You can encounter unreasonable or difficult clients from time to time, but that is the nature of the business. Management has always been very sympathetic/aware of these situations when they arise (in my experience), so you always have the support you need.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Rawle Murdy.