"I would not recommend this place to anyone on earth"

1.0
    Current Employee - Support Staff in Charleston, SC

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Charleston is a fun place. But I seemed to spend 20 hours a day at the office, so I only experienced the city chained to my desk.

Cons

Very disorganized to the point of being abusive. The lack of integrity by senior management is shocking. One senior person plays solitaire or shops online all day in full view of everyone, but is the first to complain about how lazy everyone is. The company has lost the majority of its clients and employees in the past 18 months. They have seen the exodus of 6 senior account management and PR people, 4 creative directors, three digital leads and one longtime account person was allegedly fired a few hours before she was to return from maternity leave without warning. The stories go on and on.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"Efficient, Innovative & Creative Company Filled with Lots of Passionate People"

5.0
    Current Employee - Copywriter

I have been working at Rawle Murdy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Rawle Murdy is a true creative agency where every single person is expected to contribute, collaborate, and problem-solve to produce work that the company and clients can be proud of. Outside of working with people who truly care about what they're doing, RM provides flexibility, great work-life balance, and a fun culture.

Cons

You can encounter unreasonable or difficult clients from time to time, but that is the nature of the business. Management has always been very sympathetic/aware of these situations when they arise (in my experience), so you always have the support you need.

2. "Are you kidding me?"

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

I worked at Rawle Murdy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Youmay get a paycheck until they decide they don’t like your shoe choice

Cons

Every single one of the senior employees, including the management and owners only care about maintaining their elitist lifestyle. They surround themselves with good people whom they pay a penitence so they can line their pockets and feel like they’re in the top 1%. They don’t care about their clients - only the money their clients pay them. If you are a prospective employee, move onto to a company with a history of treating all of their workers with integrity.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Rawle Murdy.