SEO Tech Experts - Bringing Business on Top Position by SEO Tech Experts | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for SEO Tech Experts

"Bringing Business on Top Position by SEO Tech Experts"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer In Corporate Edge in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SEO Tech Experts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our team is very happy to SEO Tech Experts, last three month we got lot of business.

Cons

Bringing business on top position is creditable job therefore I would like to thank seo tech experts for superb seo services as I am getting a good business through your excellent service. We are expecting the same service in near future as well. All the best SEO Tech Experts .

Advice to Management

All The Business Owner, we want to share, if you got more business then contact SEO Tech Experts.

Other Employee Reviews for SEO Tech Experts

1. "Best Learning Experience"

Former Employee - Business Development Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Business Development Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at SEO Tech Experts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have joined this Company to grow and lead. I spent quality time by enhancing my skills. SEO Tech Experts is a professionally managed web solution provider company in Gurgaon here in I learnt how to deal with clients, how to develop the business, how to generate leads and much more. I feel like I have gained much working over there.

Cons

No Complaints so far!! It was really a Good experience working here in terms of salary, timings, atmosphere and all.

Advice to Management

Just All the Best!! Only one personal advice- Company must call the employees on odd or even Saturdays to have healthy discussion and strategical planning, instead of making off on all Saturdays. It will help the company to achieve growth less than the expected time.

2. "I have been working at SEO Tech Experts as an Intern"

Current Intern - SEO Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Intern - SEO Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SEO Tech Experts as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

I have joined this company to have work experience and to learn the practical aspects of SEO. I learned new technique and now, I am able to make my career in this particular field. The company is well maintained and follows corporate procedures. I also learn to tackle the customers and how to develop a new company.

Cons

Nothing to say negative as I just learn a lot.

Advice to Management

No advice, the company follows professional rules and regulations. Though they must be advised to hire more interns so that company may offer cost effective services and interns may get knowledge.