SEO Tech Experts Reviews | Glassdoor

SEO Tech Experts Reviews

Updated October 29, 2016

5.0
CEO

1. "I have been working at SEO Tech Experts as an Intern"

Current Intern - SEO Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Intern - SEO Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SEO Tech Experts as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

I have joined this company to have work experience and to learn the practical aspects of SEO. I learned new technique and now, I am able to make my career in this particular field. The company is well maintained and follows corporate procedures. I also learn to tackle the customers and how to develop a new company.

Cons

Nothing to say negative as I just learn a lot.

Advice to Management

No advice, the company follows professional rules and regulations. Though they must be advised to hire more interns so that company may offer cost effective services and interns may get knowledge.

2. "Best SEO Company in India"

Current Employee - SEO Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - SEO Executive in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SEO Tech Experts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I got to learn a lot while working over there. When I joined the organization, I was quite nervous, but now I gained technical skills, caliber, and SEO methodologies which eventually helped me to gain self-confidence.

Cons

As such there is no negative thing to say because I have learned , not lost.

Advice to Management

Can be planned first and then working can bring the best results. Although everything is balanced and flexible.

3. "Bringing Business on Top Position by SEO Tech Experts"

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer In Corporate Edge in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at SEO Tech Experts full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our team is very happy to SEO Tech Experts, last three month we got lot of business.

Cons

Bringing business on top position is creditable job therefore I would like to thank seo tech experts for superb seo services as I am getting a good business through your excellent service. We are expecting the same service in near future as well. All the best SEO Tech Experts .

Advice to Management

All The Business Owner, we want to share, if you got more business then contact SEO Tech Experts.