Towne Properties - Leasing Consultant | Glassdoor
  1. "Leasing Consultant"

Former Employee - Leasing Consultant in Sharonville, OH

I worked at Towne Properties full-time for more than a year

Pros

The most helping, friendliest employees I have ever encountered! From the President / CEO of Towne, and everyone in between, everyone makes you feel welcomed! I loved the entire concept of Towne University and the learning experience. You cannot fail in the industry of Property Management when working for Towne Properties! LaVena

Cons

There’s NOTHING negative about Towne!

Towne Properties2018-10-11

Towne Properties Response

October 12, 2018Recruitment Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. We take great pride in the effort put into Towne University and its success in providing our associates with the tools they need for success and career progression. We truly appreciate the feedback.

1. "I have worked at Towne Properties for over 22 years. Can't think of anywhere else, I would want to work,"

Current Employee - Estimator Manager in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Towne Properties full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Towne Properties is a family oriented company. They are the largest property management company in the Cincinnati/Dayton area, but the company still has a "small company" feel . The upper management at Towne respects employee feed back and are fair .

Cons

Not many cons to mention. Working at the home office in Mount Adams, can be traffic challenge , if you live in the burbs. But, you get used to it after a while.

Towne Properties2019-06-24
  2. "A family environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Towne Properties full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work environment, caring co-workers and managers, & all around great place.

Cons

The only downfall is that we can not work any overtime.

Towne Properties2019-06-18

Towne Properties Response

June 19, 2019Recruitment Manager

Thank you for the feedback. We're delighted to see that you have a supportive work team and have enjoyed your time with us so far. We take pride in the amazing culture here at Towne Properties and we hope you continue to feel this is a Great Place to Work®!

Discover more reviews about Towne Properties.