TradeWraps - Sexual harassment, why not! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for TradeWraps

"Sexual harassment, why not!"

Pros

Good product, and great quality.
Great print production.
Fast turn around.
Pretty walls.
Great designs.
Trash talkers walking around like they own the place

Cons

Too much sexual harassment going on... If ADP knew how things really go down there they would tell Brad "go home, your drunk."

Advice to Management

Don't be homophobic and belittle religious people.

TradeWraps Response

Jun 8, 2015 – Owner

"you're drunk"

Other Employee Reviews for TradeWraps

1. "Worst Company Ever"

Former Employee - Installer in Manassas, VA
    Former Employee - Installer in Manassas, VA

I worked at TradeWraps full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are no pros, the only pros are that they offer a small bonus to your check if you write a positive review on glassdoor as a current employee. If you noticed they all don't really write cons, because they are being paid for their reviews by the owner Brad Rapone.

Cons

This company will fall to the ground one day because it does not treat employees equally. Brad Rapone the owner will say anything to get you to join his team and then reverse everything he said he would do, he is not a man of his word and you should not trust him. He even has his closest employees leave a glassdoor review because the reviews started to get bad. If you're going to work here, you will not want to after the first few weeks I can guaranteed you that.

Advice to Management

Please fix your act up Brad Rapone, and pay people on time. Working for this company is an embarrassment.

"Bullying Environment"

Former Employee - Office Administrator in Manassas, VA
    Former Employee - Office Administrator in Manassas, VA

I worked at TradeWraps full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love the industry and TradeWraps is a good company to get your vehicle wraps through because they use good installers and good materials.

Cons

There are significant concerns making this environment no longer suitable, which caused me to look elsewhere for proper employment. Truthfully, Brad Rapone (part owner) encourages a hateful and discriminatory environment amongst his employees. As I have mentioned weekly since I have been employed, this is an extreme bullying situation. It’s a free for all dictatorship where employees are allowed to bully and exclude any employee at any time. I have voiced this concern on multiple occasions, but unfortunately there appears to be no action being taken, now or in the future, to find a solution to this inappropriate and unprofessional way of business.

Examples of Brad’s prejudice includes (but are not limited to) sexism (he says that women can’t do jobs that men do), racism (he also mentioned on multiple occasions that black people cannot install vehicle wraps well) and most importantly to me, religious prejudice. On multiple occasions he implied that my religious affiliation was false and ridiculous. Brad also degrades Christians on a weekly basis and tolerates all team members to berate me for my faith as well. While it is his right to disagree with my religion, it is highly inappropriate for a work environment.
    Honestly this job isn’t worth the grudge I feel every day. I have been told countless times that I am less than other employees and “replaceable”. I am a hard worker and that is beyond inappropriate to tell someone that does everything you ask and more. I have been, and continue to be, treated differently within the office due to personal matters and am tired of working for Brad N’ Friends Wrap Company. As discussed, Brad’s friends, who he aims to employee over qualified applicants, are treated differently than the other half of the office, which I feel is unfair and I have come to realize, just as I am "replaceable", so is my employer. I have found that there are levelheaded companies out there that treat all employees equally.

Advice to Management

Cut the bullying environment, end the discrimination, create a professional atmosphere. The company is attempting to do so with a dress code and drug testing. But have not nailed it with the way they treat employees and talk within the office environment.