TradeWraps Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TradeWraps

TradeWraps

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TradeWraps in May 2015

Interview

The interview process was very easy and low-pressure. I believe this is because they are a small company and know what they want or need. Brad did a great job explaining what he needed and then simply asked how I could help fill that role. Based on your answers and experience is what will land you a job here. Quite simply if you don't qualify or cannot help as well as another candidate do not expect to get hired - just like any other employer. Great experience, had fun talking to Brad.

Interview Questions
  • After hearing what TradeWraps needs, how can you help fill that role?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TradeWraps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at TradeWraps (Manassas, VA) in Jan 2014

Interview

Unprofessional interview, all they do is down play your experience and make themselves seem the best. After they ask about your experience they then proceed to tell you how you know nothing and they are the best. So whatever you say will not impress them and they will offer you a low pay training position. There is no true interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed