Entech Network Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Kevin Haweny

1. Featured Review

"I LOVE GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY!!!"

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time

Pros

I have worked at Entech Networks for 6 months now. I am brand new to the industry and I couldn’t be happier! Very strong team environment, everyone wants to help each other succeed and it’s a great feeling to be surrounded by such a positive group of people every day. The culture is amazing, management is extremely supportive and there is unlimited growth and development opportunities!!!

Cons

I cannot think of any downside to working here

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

2. "I was placed by Entech!"

Pros

Valerie is the best recruiter I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Other recruiters will push jobs on you in an obvious effort to fill a quota but Valerie actually listened to what I wanted out of my career and very selectively chose the positions that she recommended to me, made all the relevant contacts, guided pre & post interviews and even helped with salary negotiations. The entire process was seamless and stress-free.

Cons

The only Cons I can think of are what other companies did wrong.

Entech Network Solutions Response

Dec 14, 2016 – Managing Partner

Thank you for this review. My goal to make sure that I understand what the candidate is looking for and find the right fit for them. It is such a good feeling to know that we found the right home for ... More

"I was placed by Entech!"

Pros

Entech was very professional throughout the entire recruitment process. From initial contact through my first few weeks at my new job, they did everything they could to make sure the transition was as painless as possible!

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about Entech. Interviewing for jobs while currently employed is never fun, but they really helped simplify the entire process.

5. "Great Company & People"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time

Pros

Entech is a fun and productive place to work. Leadership has a clear vision for growth and success that is rooted in core values of service to its clients and candidates. Entech works with and has an established reputation with all of the top digital media agencies. It's a fun and team-oriented environment with all of the tools, training, and guidance to be successful.

Cons

Too many snacks to choose from in the break room!

Advice to Management

Thanks for all you do for the team!

6. "Amazing Growth Opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Coral Springs, FL

Pros

I've only been with Entech for 5 months, but I have already learned so much! I started out part-time but quickly moved up to full time. They want to see you grow and improve and will do whatever they can to help you accomplish that. Everybody here is so caring and enthusiastic, which makes coming to work everyday fun!

Cons

Nothing bad about working here!

7. "Couldn't Be Happier!!!"

Current Employee - Manager, Talent Acquisition in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Manager, Talent Acquisition in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company truly invests its time and resources in training and educating its employees. I came into the business with no prior knowledge, and at six months I can say that I feel confident and incredibly adept in my new role. It is an independent work environment and employees are encouraged to take initiative and try new things. Upper management is responsive and always quick to lend a hand or provide important feedback. With decades of combined experience supporting me in my career endeavors, I couldn't be happier!

Cons

Great people, great environment, killer snack bar;) I truly can't think of any negatives and am so grateful to be here.

Advice to Management

Keep it up- happy employees most certainly make happy clients!

8. "6 years of personal growth and a great opportunity"

Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Director of Talent Acquisition in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Professional, ethical, great group of people to work with and work for. They care about their internal employees and every candidate that they work with like family. We have a great group of clients that we can truly stand behind.

Cons

Long hours, but the people we work with out weight the bad, great clients

9. "Looking for your next big career move? Look no further!"

Pros

Honest, proactive, resonate, courteous, hard working

Cons

Nothing can really come to mind

Advice to Management

Continue the great work! You do a very great job finding candidates their dream jobs, all the while, keeping your staff motivated and happy. A+++ in my book!

10. "Fantastic place to work, superior management staff"

Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

In a corporate setting, I have just seen a tiny piece of what keeps a business running. In a great small business, I have the ability to take part in not only the success of our business but also projects that cross over into different areas. The exposure and support my zealous superiors give me in aspects of the business have helped me reach limits I did not know could be possible. This career has made me so hubristic in so many ways I never thought possible!

Cons

Working in a new industry/role can be extremely difficult but I have such an excellent support staff, the transition went seamless.

11. "Wonderful and friendly environment to work!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A great environment. Senior Management is very productive, and helpful. A good insight on digital recruiting with great agencies to work with. Colleagues are friendly and ambitious.

Cons

Nothing can really come to mind. I really enjoy working for this company, and have nothing but good things to say.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, anyone who works for this company will be excited to be part of this team.