Entech Network Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. Featured Review

"Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

THIS IS MY FAMILY - Ultimately I feel I come "home" to work on a daily basis, everyone here treats each other with care, and help out when needed. Although we value what we do and take it seriously, we always find time to have fun during our day.

Cons

We only get to spend 8 - 9 hours together per day...

Advice to Management

Keep it up, we all love to be here.

2. "I was placed by Entech!"

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time

Pros

I worked with Valerie and Stephanie and they were both great!! They made it a quick, seamless, positive experience.

Cons

No cons during the process

Aug 28, 2017 – Managing Partner

We are glad that your experience was positive. We strive hard to create a great experience for all of our candidates. Good luck in your new job!

3. "Why I love working at Entech"

Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Sourcing Specialist in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The team I work with here at Entech is very personable and loves what they do. We also have an awesome dog here that keeps us company!

Cons

The company dog does not hang out with me enough

4. "Placed by Entech"

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time

Pros

I worked with Stephanie and Valerie and was blown away by the teams professionalism. Communication was always on point pre and post interview and straight forward. No surprises which is always welcomed. Highly recommend Valerie and her team. Thanks so much!!!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

5. "I was placed by Entech!"

Pros

Valerie is the best recruiter I've ever had the pleasure to work with. Other recruiters will push jobs on you in an obvious effort to fill a quota but Valerie actually listened to what I wanted out of my career and very selectively chose the positions that she recommended to me, made all the relevant contacts, guided pre & post interviews and even helped with salary negotiations. The entire process was seamless and stress-free.

Cons

The only Cons I can think of are what other companies did wrong.

Dec 14, 2016 – Managing Partner

Thank you for this review. My goal to make sure that I understand what the candidate is looking for and find the right fit for them. It is such a good feeling to know that we found the right home for... More

"I was placed by Entech!"

Pros

Entech was very professional throughout the entire recruitment process. From initial contact through my first few weeks at my new job, they did everything they could to make sure the transition was as painless as possible!

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about Entech. Interviewing for jobs while currently employed is never fun, but they really helped simplify the entire process.

7. "Great Company & People"

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time

Pros

Entech is a fun and productive place to work. Leadership has a clear vision for growth and success that is rooted in core values of service to its clients and candidates. Entech works with and has an established reputation with all of the top digital media agencies. It's a fun and team-oriented environment with all of the tools, training, and guidance to be successful.

Cons

Too many snacks to choose from in the break room!

Advice to Management

Thanks for all you do for the team!

8. "I LOVE GOING TO WORK EVERYDAY!!!"

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time

Pros

I have worked at Entech Networks for 6 months now. I am brand new to the industry and I couldn’t be happier! Very strong team environment, everyone wants to help each other succeed and it’s a great feeling to be surrounded by such a positive group of people every day. The culture is amazing, management is extremely supportive and there is unlimited growth and development opportunities!!!

Cons

I cannot think of any downside to working here

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Apr 19, 2017 – Managing Director

We have worked hard to develop an on-boarding methodology that allows our employees to maximize their potential. Our culture supports a true team mentality that insures we are all rowing in the same... More

9. "Amazing Growth Opportunities!!"

Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Social Media Specialist in Coral Springs, FL

Pros

I've only been with Entech for 5 months, but I have already learned so much! I started out part-time but quickly moved up to full time. They want to see you grow and improve and will do whatever they can to help you accomplish that. Everybody here is so caring and enthusiastic, which makes coming to work everyday fun!

Cons

Nothing bad about working here!

10. "Couldn't Be Happier!!!"

Current Employee - Manager, Talent Acquisition in Coral Springs, FL
    Current Employee - Manager, Talent Acquisition in Coral Springs, FL

I have been working at Entech Network Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company truly invests its time and resources in training and educating its employees. I came into the business with no prior knowledge, and at six months I can say that I feel confident and incredibly adept in my new role. It is an independent work environment and employees are encouraged to take initiative and try new things. Upper management is responsive and always quick to lend a hand or provide important feedback. With decades of combined experience supporting me in my career endeavors, I couldn't be happier!

Cons

Great people, great environment, killer snack bar;) I truly can't think of any negatives and am so grateful to be here.

Advice to Management

Keep it up- happy employees most certainly make happy clients!